Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: ALL my campaigns - a simple list  (Read 71070 times)

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
Re: ALL my campaigns - a simple list
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2015, 02:37:55 PM »

well documented already tartenmuche...just delete the _ru extension from the campaign files and that should take care of your problem...

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2015, 03:57:55 PM »

The list has been updated!  :)
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

bobrpggamer

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2015, 12:47:16 PM »

Please excuse my ignorance, and lack of patients to search everywhere I have not searched yet. But can someone please let me know where I can find the Fighter Boys version for Dark Blue World (any version not made for 4.12.2)

I cannot get the Full Monty 4.12 working well, and HSFX 7.0 crashes every time I look around with the mouse in or out of the cockpit (EVERY TIME), although I know I did something wrong in these 2 Packs, but DBW 1.71 runs beautifully, Always. I think the version I am looking for is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbAZ1Fs7Ja8&list=PLOcum5Sy0tGZUazbqjsQTnYbPkMNjlsuB

By the way I recommend anyone to watch Tailmange's IL-2 videos. This particular video, if you watch (or listen) to it for a few minutes he mentions this website.

Thank You.

EDIT: I finally got TFM 4.12 Going, which is good - But when I start your campaign Fighterboys, I see the movie, but I cannot see the mission briefing. I put the folder "Fighterboys" into Campaign/GB without modifying it. So I don't know what to do. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2015, 11:21:40 AM »

Hi there!

Try and remove the "_ru" from mission filenames. That should give you the briefings back.

I will see if I can fix a D/L for the DBW-version of "Fighter Boys".

All the best
/P
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

bobrpggamer

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2015, 06:36:28 PM »

Thank You very much. I will give it a try.

I also think I may get some of your other missions. I have "Battle of Britain 1940 V1.3 DBW", loaded right now, and I think this is one of yours, due to the loading screen. I will stick with this one, because I am having a rough time taxiing to the runway, in the "Fighter Boys". Yeah I am that bad (been about 6 years since I have been on IL-2 1946).

The reason behind my "Battle of Brittan" obsession, is due to a game some might know - "Their Finest Hour" - For the Amiga Back in 1990. I really loved this game.

Thanks again for your reply.

bobrpggamer

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2015, 04:34:18 PM »

That worked!

I found taxiing to the runway best at 45% power. it took a few times to judge the power at first. I found I was going too slow trying to avoid the rough. Doing this seemed to take forever, and I could not catch up with my leader.

So I will more than likely play this campaign first.

Thank You

bobrpggamer

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2015, 01:10:01 AM »

I have to say it. Nobody else is around other than my cat (and he's far to busy trying to hump my belly to listen) to say it, but on my second try of mission 2 of "the Fighter Boys" (my 3rd real mission so far), I actually shot down 5 BF-110's, landed properly and got a defense medal. I say this because I was incapable of landing back in 2008 when I first got 1946.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack as I was about to land, as I landed on the rough, because smoke was blocking my vision of the runway. Oh and all but complex engine management, icons & views were ticked on so I did not cheat that much. I had some stalls, got lost in clouds, got a fuel leak, overheated my engine many times, blacked out a few times, but did not even use all my ammo.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your missions. So far I have about 8 of them.

Oh, and I promise I won't hijack this thread again.

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2015, 02:06:17 AM »

That is impressive! Surpasses my own achievements by far. But I can recognize the emotion when you are doing your final approach at the end of a successful mission, your crate is badly shot up, everything is wobbling and you  really want to come down in one piece...   ;)

I'm glad you are enjoying the campaign! :-)

spartan18a

• Supporter
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2015, 08:50:56 AM »

Has anyone tried the Triumph Years with the new The Golden Age Module in CUP?
Winning is optional, but trying your best is not.

blackshark

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2015, 12:18:58 PM »

great works, do you have Hurricanes over France in your pipeline to 4.12 (and maybe CUP) ?

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2015, 04:10:41 PM »

Yes, Hurricanes over France will be converted to 4.12. Eventually  :)

Tony4mori

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2015, 06:10:47 PM »

Hi Poltava, I saw that you did a lot of missions with P-36 for France and Finland, they're really beautiful. But I wanted to say that the P-36 was the only American aircraft, the P-36 exported were called Hawk-75. So I guess if you have to do missions with P-36/Hawk-75 for France and Finland it is more correct to use the Hawk-75A3 and Hawk-75A4, especially because it changes the armament, for example, the Finns have installed 12.7mm on their Hawk-75A3.

sorry for my english
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 27 queries.