Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 410 Korea maps pack v1.0 and planes pack v1.06, DCG Campaign KTO v1.3  (Read 24058 times)

AMK

Re: 410 Korea maps pack v1.0 and planes pack v1.06, DCG Campaign KTO v1.3
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2011, 12:09:07 PM »

NEW PLANES PACK NEW version of DCG Campaign 1.3 (new planes, correct start from airfield).
Replace DGN options working, so you can fly Pilot Career in game.

See first post

Have Fun.

marakid

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »

1) I followed http://www.lowengrin.com/content.php?article.22 instructions about how to install a 3rd part campaign:
  1a) unzipped the 3rd_DCGKorea1950_1953_JET_ERA_v1.3 file into a subfolder of my DCG installation
  1b) copied DGen subfolder, found in zipfile, over my stock DGen folder on the il-2 installation
  1c) On IL2DCG, I selected the allcampaigns.dcg file of my campaign folder (files -> Optional 3rd Party Data Folder)

Then I tried to start a new campaign both in "Auto-Generation Mode" and in "Full Auto-Generation Mode" choosing IJN:

- Auto Generation Mode: while loading the first mission, an error about 3BG_KTO_Winter\load.ini is thrown.
Opening the file, I can see it references a lot of files I can't find in the map folder (example: SmallMap  = map_M.tga, that is not present in my 3BG_KTO_Winter folder)

- Full Auto Generation Mode: the game remains stuck after clicking "start" to generate the campaign

I know that maybe this is not the right place to ask for these problems, that may be related to DCG only. But after struggling for a while for having at least 1956 - Jet Era installed, I hope someone can help me to exploit it features with this campaign.

nadvgia

• Apprentice vaga
  • Like a Mig-15 on Steroids!
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2016, 11:49:58 AM »

Bump guys, links are dead, can someone provide fresh ones please? Looking forwards to fly over Korea :)

EDIT: I´ve found it, it is inside C.U.P. Module-01 - Map Expansion (MME) :) - https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,47647.0.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 26 queries.