Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: SAS Spitfire Pack - Mk I early to Mk Va - v3.0  (Read 67979 times)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: SAS Spitfire Pack - Mk I early to Mk Va - v3.0
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2019, 10:20:37 PM »

Presets depend on the flight model being used.
Which one is yours usually depends on the modpack being used, e.g. Modact (which version?) / BAT (which version?) / VP / whatever.

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

Marat

« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2019, 01:54:01 AM »

G'day, SAS~Storebror

Thank you for your reply. I use 4.13.4 version with SAS Modact 6.4. Just yesterday try to make missions with Mk.I Early and found this problem. I would like to rectify it, but do knot know how

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2019, 02:48:26 AM »

In that case, the sound name (and therefore the name for the prs file) is defined as "Rolls-Royce-Merlinxx" and start/stop names are "Rolls-Royce-Merlin".

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

Marat

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2019, 04:14:52 AM »

Thank you very much for your help!!! What would I do without your help! I will try to fix this and enjoy!!!  :)

Bayview

« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2019, 11:29:28 AM »

Thanks for these aircraft, they look great. I am seeing an issue with one on the instruments on all these Spitfires. The elevator trim indicator arrow doesn't move when the trim is adjusted as it is in the stock models. Instead the arrow stays centred and a thin line moves in its place. I'm unable to post a screenshot to illustrate this as I'm a new member. Is this unique to me or is this expected? I believe this issue is common to all the community modded Spitfires I've tried as I've also seen it in the Griffon Spitfires.

I've also notice the Spitfire Va doesn't animate the canopy opening in cockpit view although I hear wind noise in place of the engine, the HUD says canopy is open and second person views show the canopy open. I think I read earlier this was a known issue but don't recall if it was resolved.

I'm running 4.12.2m and see this in SAS modact 5.30 and VP Modpack.

Etendar

« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2020, 07:28:01 PM »

Instalado y funcionando en 4.12 con mod activator.

¡Muy bueno!

Modifly1

« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2021, 01:18:39 PM »

Can someone help me out here? I'm questioning the Flight Model of this airplane. From what I hear online, the spitfire has a very flat glide even with flap and gear. Yet when I try the glide approach using the official figure of 90, the plane seems to just fall like a brick and requires tremendous power to actually round out on landing. Is the plane supposed to drop at -2500fpm at 10 degrees nose down at 90 knots?

Vasya

« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2021, 08:33:57 AM »

Can someone help me out here? I'm questioning the Flight Model of this airplane. From what I hear online, the spitfire has a very flat glide even with flap and gear. Yet when I try the glide approach using the official figure of 90, the plane seems to just fall like a brick and requires tremendous power to actually round out on landing. Is the plane supposed to drop at -2500fpm at 10 degrees nose down at 90 knots?
For a more accurate display of the early Spifiers in the LTX game, you need to configure the flight model according to the documents.
For example: you need to find in the documents of 30-40 years on Spitfire the graphs of the Spitfire blowing in a wind tunnel.
Then translate these graphs into digital form and write them down to fmd.
You also need to correctly write the Rolls-Royce motors according to the schedule of altitude and power in the EMD.
Then hash the new fmd and emd into the file (for example) Spitfire_Pack-FM and insert it into the game.
After such manipulations, these Spitfire models will have ltx close to real prototypes.

Hubertus-99

« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2022, 05:19:45 PM »

Hi All,
I installed this Spitfire pack to Modact 5.3 (IL2 v4.12), for Battle of Britain campaigns. Everything works perfectly. I only have problem with the Engine mod (2.7 - 2.8.20w), some missions crashed. Without Engine mod, the Flaps can only be set to Raised or Landing. I can configure in SAS Modact, all positions Flaps (combat, take-off, landing) without Engine Mod? Thank You  ~S~

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2022, 11:02:14 AM »

Spitfire has only flaps up or down! Nothing in between! Same as the Hurry.
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2022, 11:55:23 AM »

Spitfire has only flaps up or down! Nothing in between! Same as the Hurry.
I guess he's talking about an old Mod that gave 3 flap positions...
Unfortunately for him, you are right!  ;)
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

Hubertus-99

« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2022, 03:47:46 AM »

Thank You for info ~S~
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 24 queries.