Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A question on SM-79's TOP and VENTRAL Gunners...And another one...~SOLVED~  (Read 3780 times)

Orko_d

Hi to all,

-I've tried in many ways to manually open the doors of Top or Ventral Gunner position in the new SM-79 fantastic plane...
Can someone tell what is the key to do that, please... I'm gonna to be mad on it!!! :P :'( :-\

-I know that in the 4.09m patch there are some new selectable italian squadrons, I know that because I've tried to load IL2 after switching to 4.08m(mods off) and installing the patch 4.09m directly on it, in this case, on the QMB squadron selection panel appears some new italians sqdns...
The really question is: Is there a way to get this extra it sqdns even manually from the temporary folder in wich i saved previously the p4.09m files? ??? ???

Sorry for the very long post... but I'm Dante's paesano and I try to explicate my questions in the best way that I can... :D :D

Thanks a lot to all who spend time reading this post... and even give me a solution or two :D :D

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
Re: A question on SM-79's TOP and VENTRAL Gunners... And another one...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 11:21:49 PM »

Orko, there's nothing wrong with your post, you have explained okay, although I'm not sure about your question on the extra It squadrons.
Quote:" Is there a way to get this extra it sqdns even manually from the temporary folder in wich i saved previously the p4.09m files?"
I don't understand what you mean by this question ???
I can help with the SM79 question, though, and if you had read the readme for the 409m patch, you would know that these gunner positions are opened automatically when enemy planes come within a certain distance, and you can open them manually by using the 'Open Cockpit' command.  ;)
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

Orko_d

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 05:34:09 AM »

Thank you SAS Malone(...Are you Italian? ...This can simplify many things ;D ;D) for your answers...

-The SM-79 question... I've tried to put this key from the gunner position and it don't work at all... >:( ???
But in this moment I try it from pilot position and it works very nice  ;D ;D 8)

-The another one... ;) Like in this screenshot
(...I hope it is visible, altough I must seems to be very stupid!)
This screenshot representing the "QMB plane arming window" that I have if I install the 4.09m patch directly on switched 4.08m(Mods off) patch... In this window I can select not only the old "356 squadriglia" but at least 9 other italian squadrons with own insigna and specific numbers...

Altough if I apply the actions mentioned in this AAA post http://allaircraftarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20976 by Birdman to have the 4.09m Modded...
In this situation I have only the "356 squadriglia" and I can't see any other Italian squadron...
There a way to get this extra italian squadrons and having also the 409m Modded?

I hope that I've explained the problem better than in the post's opening... :-\

Thanks a lot to all who spend time reading this post... and even give me a solution ;)

Fryslanboy

• Royal Netherlands Navy Submarine Service
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 05:49:57 AM »

For opening the doors for the gunners, press Shift+C(Open Canopy)

Frankiek

• SAS Team
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 05:50:56 AM »

Orko, proviamo in italiano. 

Per il "gobbo" il problema non dovrebbe esistere, la posizione dl mitragliere si apre automaticamente quando si sorvolano zone controllate dal nemico o se ci sono aerei nemici nelle vicinanze.

Per aprire manualmente devi usare il il tasto normalmente assegnato all apertura dell'abitacolo. Le instruzioni sono nel read me della pacth 409m.

Per quanto riguarda le squadriglie italiane che vedi nella 409 "non moddata" e che scompaiono in quella "moddata@ le devi aggiungere manualmente al file regiment.ini come spiegato nel file "new lines for 409.txt" incuso nel nostro modactivator

te le riporto qui sotto

Per favore ricordati sempre di leggere con attenzione i readme e tutto il materiale di accompagnamento delle mod

Add to Regiments ini:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

under:

i01

356squadriglia
278squadriglia
279squadriglia
281squadriglia
193squadriglia
205squadriglia
256squadriglia
2CG-ANR-dr
2CG-ANR-gto
2CG-ANR-adb

SAS~Malone

• Editor
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 05:59:10 AM »

Thanks Frankiek, I was about to go on the hunt for someone who speaks Italian... :D   grazie  ;)

Orko_d

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 07:14:04 AM »

I must say a really BIG THANKS to all here at SAS for the very quickly response... :D

From now I'll write in italian for best explanation...

Ciao Frankiek...

Grazie per aver usato l'italiano, ti prego di ribadire agli altri ragazzi che sono veramente lusingato della partecipazione e velocità con cui mi hanno risposto...

Preciso che la questione dei mitraglieri dell'SM-79 era già stata risolta da SAS~Malone, ed in parte è stata colpa mia in quanto non ho letto accuratamente il file Readme della Patch v4.09m anche se cè da dire che però non era specificato che il comando di apertura dei portelloni dei mitragleri si dava dalla postazione di pilotaggio e non da quella dei mitraglieri... Purtroppo pensavo che ci fossero solo nozioni tecniche relative alle impostazioni del magneto, del compressore o dell'orientamento delle pale dell'elica...

Per quanto riguarda invece la domanda sulle squadriglie italiane presenti nella patch v409m non moddata, il problema è che io ho scaricato sia il SASMODACTv2 che il SASMODACTv2.1 , ma in nessuno dei due è presente un file chiamato "new lines for 409.txt"... tralasciando ciò comunque, io ho trovato il file denominato "Regiments.ini", risultano già presenti le squadriglie extra ma non riesco a visualizzarle nè nel menu "Squadron selection" nella finestra "arming" del QMB e nemmeno nel FMB... Mi vede solo la 356a e non le altre...

Cè qualcosa d'altro che interagisce con questo file, quale è il path corretto dove si dovrebbe trovare???

Grazie in anticipo...

Orko_d

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 07:48:21 AM »

I found the the solution of the extra italian sqdns question, obviously also with your help... ;)
I have in my MODS folder a file named "Regiments.ini" in the McWolf's Decalshine mod directory that have only the 356squadriglia but not the others and thi file come before than the Regs.ini in the STD's folder... This make a mismatch, but now it is solved... ;D ;D

Many Many thanks to all again...  ;D ;D bye

Frankiek

• SAS Team
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 08:13:17 AM »

Non ti preoccupare anche io sono diventato matto col comando del portellone del mitragliere

SAS~Malone

• Editor
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 08:31:14 AM »

;)

gn728

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2009, 12:42:13 PM »

Orko_d - if you're still having the issue with the top and ventral gun (stuck closed or closing on you), try hitting the Open Canopy command from the flight deck instead of the gunner position. That worked for me - sometimes you have to do it twice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 23 queries.