Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: DCG Korea 1950-53 V1.4  (Read 19942 times)

PA_Willy

Re: DCG Korea 1950-53 V1.3
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 11:37:35 AM »

the link sends you to lowengrin's site, where all versions are listed, so yes, the latest version will be there.  ;)

No. Lowengrin link is for DCG latest version. DCG is the software to run these campaigns.

Campaign link is a MEDIAFIRE link. And I would like to know if in that link, the campaign we get is the 1.3 version.

Thank you.

pierre1946

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 12:24:08 PM »

This is what I downloaded and unzipped: DCG Korea 1950-1953_V1.3

So yes, I believe this is the latest version 1.3.

Lonestar, thank you!

Am a big fan of the DCG-campaign builders.

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 02:49:20 PM »

the link sends you to lowengrin's site, where all versions are listed, so yes, the latest version will be there.  ;)

No. Lowengrin link is for DCG latest version. DCG is the software to run these campaigns.

Campaign link is a MEDIAFIRE link. And I would like to know if in that link, the campaign we get is the 1.3 version.

Thank you.

Yes, mediafire link updated to V1.3! Sorry, have forgot it to write!
"Lenin sagte einmal, der ungebildete Mensch stehe außerhalb der Politik. Heute aber haben wir ein gebildetes Volk. Wie wir in den letzten Jahren handelten, bedeutete, es aus der Politik herauszuhalten. Das ist eine Mißachtung des Volkes. Das ist eine Art Elitedenken." Michail Gorbatschow

Cycle

• Modder
Re: DCG Korea 1950-53 V1.4
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 08:11:01 PM »

I've found a few things that I wanted to change yet:

Changes in V1.4
------------------------
1. Removed static vehicles from all buildings of the citys, so that DCG can create missions against targets of more strategic importance, like airfields and bridges in all subcampaigns!
2. Changed frontline position for the last subcampaign, to avoid a ground battle at Suwon airfield where most of the allied AI aircrafts are at campaign start!
3. Added static aircrafts to all airfields of both sides and added a droptank for the F9F2 for long range flights!
4. Only if you have installed the H19D and HRS3 by "Flakiten": Added two AI helicopter squadrons to all subcampaigns, which is possible with the Mod "Helicopter flown by AI v1.2" (Many thanks to "Flakiten","Checkyersix" and "Epervier")! More in the "Read me" file!
"Lenin sagte einmal, der ungebildete Mensch stehe außerhalb der Politik. Heute aber haben wir ein gebildetes Volk. Wie wir in den letzten Jahren handelten, bedeutete, es aus der Politik herauszuhalten. Das ist eine Mißachtung des Volkes. Das ist eine Art Elitedenken." Michail Gorbatschow

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 01:14:25 PM »

Bump for this DCG Campaign!

Additionally, I have be working to make this campaign function for DBW.  Some minor tweaks have fixed it to work; and I now have it running; however, a final step is to ensure that North Korean plane markings display.  Currently, the Japanese markings display for all blue aircraft.  I was reading about setting the AxisID parameter found in the Maps.dcg file; however, I am not sure how this ties to the given country.

Anyone have suggestions?

thx!

wind

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »

Bump for this DCG Campaign!

Additionally, I have be working to make this campaign function for DBW.  Some minor tweaks have fixed it to work; and I now have it running; however, a final step is to ensure that North Korean plane markings display.  Currently, the Japanese markings display for all blue aircraft.  I was reading about setting the AxisID parameter found in the Maps.dcg file; however, I am not sure how this ties to the given country.

Anyone have suggestions?

thx!

wind

Figured this out and now have campaign running in DBW 1.7.1!   :)

BenSpazz

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2012, 04:11:23 AM »

I always hate when my first post is probably a stupid question brought on by my own stupidity, but obviously i missed something along the line of mods... but i get to 90% mission loading and i get this error "Mission Loading Failed:Mesh   3do/humans/paratroopers/Russia/mono.sim"

i'm really looking forward to hopping in 50's era jets (this is the closest thing to a Korean War flight sim as you're probably ever gonna get)  but if i cant find where i deviated from the path of righteousness, i may never get to fly.

any and all help is greatly appreciated

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 11:28:36 AM »

Hi BenSpazz and welcome to this forum!
As far as I know is this a memory problem!
Here is a solution: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,20964.0.html

BenSpazz

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 12:16:53 AM »

thanks lonestar, well i tried the fix in that post, the mission now loads to 100%, but as soon at the load finishes, the mission starts and my aircraft instantly explodes. and then when i go to quit the mission it gives an out of game error saying "2 is not a valid integer".

*sigh...*

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 06:00:50 AM »

Benspazz,  are u running dbw 1.7.1?  If so, I have an updated version of this dcg campaign coming soon supporting latest planeset and squads in dbw.

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 11:54:55 AM »

DBW update complete!   :)

enjoy!

wind

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 12:00:51 PM »

Downloading currently DBW! Hope I can get it to work in the next Days!
Thanks for your work!  :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 25 queries.