Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Most speed vehicles  (Read 5290 times)

SolanaBogon

Most speed vehicles
« on: December 27, 2010, 10:07:58 AM »

EDIT: Version v2.0, with the readme. Downloadable at: https://www.mediafire.com/?ay9mt178h0abn10
PS: I supressed the old post...

[URU]Fox

• Escuadr
Re: Most speed vehicles
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 04:17:21 PM »

Sorry but i don't know if i got it straight...

You mean you have changed the movement speed for ground vehicles of all types (armor, halftracks, trucks, etc.) to real life values?

If that's so, great work, and many thanks.

SolanaBogon

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 03:19:05 AM »

You mean you have changed the movement speed for ground vehicles of all types (armor, halftracks, trucks, etc.) to real life values?
Yes, the speedest goes at 70/80 km/h at average speed, but above 99 km/h for the speed max, or the game crash at 70%. But I don't find the speed for some vehicles, so I atribite for them an hypothetical speed.

SolanaBogon

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 11:31:12 AM »

The v2.0 is available: https://www.mediafire.com/?oq1updhnm7n68qw
Correction of the max speed for some trucks, correction of the average and back speed for all vehicles, all vehicles can be separate (for exemple: the Studebaker US6 can be now single, not only in a soviet car column)
Sorry, I can't create most speed trains (unless if I add cars deguised in wagon and loco, but I can't, because it must be create a new file with a name like 0929D8239K, and I don't understand this files...)

asheshouse

• SAS Team
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 12:22:22 PM »

This Mod is not compatible with other Mods.

You should not replace your existing chief.ini or technics.ini with these if you have previously installed any new ships or tanks. You will lose all the text entries associated with these.

It would be better to present this Mod in the form of instructions to enable the user to edit their own files, not in the form of new chief.ini and technics.ini files.

Ashe

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 12:33:11 PM »

yes, i agree, as it stands, a mod like this is downright dangerous to many less-experienced members, and needs better install instructions.
simply replacing your ini files with these is not the brightest thing to do, so beware, folks!
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

SolanaBogon

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 10:22:00 AM »

Sorry for this, it's my second mod, so I have not the practise. I modify this immediatly, and I add it in the first message (for the persons that don't read the last post...) Thanks for this advice ;).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 20 queries.