Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Mission Pro Combo 4.10m Released!  (Read 22334 times)

csvousden

Re: Mission Pro Combo 4.10m Released!
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 11:42:05 AM »

Another little quirk in this wonderful addon is that the stats are not registering my bailouts in QMB missions and are registering my ship kills as BRIDGE kills instead.  Interesting.
Thank you though!  No criticism is intended, just an observation out of gratitude.

gianluca

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 03:34:49 PM »

hi pablo, when trying to play Cartagena in QMB via your Combo Pro mission I get the message "corrupt file":
of course there is no cartagena map (or dlw_SpainSW) in stock 410 but in all other cases I would get the default message about the landscape to mean the map is not available.
moreover I installed ag_cartagena (the new 1024 version) in my mapmods: in FMB no problem but in QMB is a no go.
even though I edited the name of the folder in Quick (from Cartagena to ag_cartagena having removed the dlw_SpainSW missions which were there and replaced with the quick 409 missions on the same map pefectly working in 409) as well as the load.ini in missions I stiill get this "corrupt file" message....
gianluca withn 410 headhache

LuseKofte

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2010, 03:55:01 PM »

Corrupt file means most of the times you do not have a correct made or suited for 410 mission. If I am not wrong it is me who have made them. I get the same on some of mine . If I open them the planes on one side is gone meaning I have used a plane that does not exist in 410. All thow I meant I only used stock planes.
All my missions are under construction for fully use on 410, I have started with WWI maps but I still miss a lot of mission building objects and hardly all objects for beeing able to save missions.
All in good times
It will come

gianluca

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2010, 04:23:52 PM »

fine LeOne, thks a lot!

gianluca

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 03:22:38 PM »

hi, it's me or is no more possible to change weather in QMB?

flyby1

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 05:21:16 PM »

Hi Pablo;
 I have vista 64   reloaded several times 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 ModAct2.5b and Ercanwide 1680 1050  no other mods . I used to use your PAL mission in 2.01 all the time and it worked great !
 When I use 00_PAL_MissionProCombo 4.10 ( in my MODS folder ) and put more than 1 pilot into the pilot roster and set up campaigns to each pilot I can run the selected campaign to the last mission in that campaign , but if I get out of the campaign and try it again when I click the load button the button depresses and does nothing . If I take out your mod from MODS folder I can run any pilot again also the 1st pilot can be used no matter how many times I leave that campaign and restart it  with your mod still in the MODS folder ! Hope all the info is here for you !  thanks loads !!!!  flyby1

Goanna

• Wedge Tailed Eagles
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2010, 05:58:35 PM »

Another little quirk in this wonderful addon is that the stats are not registering my bailouts in QMB missions and are registering my ship kills as BRIDGE kills instead.  Interesting.
Thank you though!  No criticism is intended, just an observation out of gratitude.

This is a bug with 4.10... I reported it to TD (the Ships as Bridges bit, didn't know about bailouts) and will be fixed in 4.1? patch, which will be out in,....... wait for it,.... 2 weeks be sure  ;D

Cheers

Goanna

Uzin

• Modder
  • On lifetime holidays
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 04:10:14 AM »

hi pablo, when trying to play Cartagena in QMB via your Combo Pro mission I get the message "corrupt file":
of course there is no cartagena map (or dlw_SpainSW) in stock 410 but in all other cases I would get the default message about the landscape to mean the map is not available.
moreover I installed ag_cartagena (the new 1024 version) in my mapmods: in FMB no problem but in QMB is a no go.
even though I edited the name of the folder in Quick (from Cartagena to ag_cartagena having removed the dlw_SpainSW missions which were there and replaced with the quick 409 missions on the same map pefectly working in 409) as well as the load.ini in missions I stiill get this "corrupt file" message....
gianluca withn 410 headhache
1. open CartagenaRedNone00. mis in text editor (e.g. Notepad).
2. at the beginning of the text, you can see:
"[MAIN]
  MAP dlc_SpainSW/dlc_load.ini "
not
"dlw_SpainSW

It is older QMB mission I made some time ago, using the map called as indicated, where SW was erratically written by the author of the map .
 3. find that map and install it into 410, then all should work.

EDIT:
Prefix "dlc" belongs to author known as "delco", map was released in 2008, I think, at AAA.
I have a copy, but without written consent of the author I do not dare tu upload it. Ask the author, please.

Uzin

• Modder
  • On lifetime holidays
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011, 07:36:45 AM »

According to PM to me from Delco today, the map dlc_SpainSW may be d/l here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TH2RVW3C

All credits are to Delco.

SEE47

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2011, 08:03:37 AM »

Absolutely superb, a 'must have 4.10 mod' by any standard, very much appreciated and many thanks!

Hawker17

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2011, 11:42:31 AM »

Using this tool with great pleasure! Thanks a lot, wonderful addition to 4.10m.

(I only can't scramble in Madeira map, you always start flying)

rofl

• Modder
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2011, 12:15:08 PM »

Great addition, thanks a lot for your work :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 27 queries.