Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: benitomuso's MODs for 4.10m (Updated Jan 30th, 2010)  (Read 39595 times)

Telmo

• Un Kamikaze Fran
  • Profite bien de la paix, camarade...
Re: benitomuso's MODs for 4.10m (Updated Jan 30th, 2010)
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2012, 04:21:12 AM »

Hi Benitomuso, I tried the OxygenMask mod without  the UV3 and it's the same. I hear nothing. I have the last DBW. So I don't know where it's the problem. Do you think we can found the problem in the logfile ?

benson

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2012, 12:29:36 PM »

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but I can't find a readme for this mod in the Modact download or the individual download in this thread. Anyone point me in the right direction?

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2012, 10:54:23 AM »

Telmo,
                sorry but I don't think that the log would give any clue of what is wrong. If you said that it worked for you in a "MODActivated" version, just placing the folder with the two hash files and the Samples and Presets inside the #DBW folder it should work. Except you had any other MOD that loaded before it.

You should trace what but for sure something (some MOD) is blocking the Cockpit MOD.

Regards,
                         Pablo

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2012, 10:59:55 AM »

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but I can't find a readme for this mod in the Modact download or the individual download in this thread. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Benson,
                   you mean about the Cockpit Sounds MOD (an evolution of the Oxygen Mask MOD)? There is no formal documentation. I think that there is a thread were it was discussed and I talked about its characteristics. Please search for it. And if you find it please paste here the link so it could be useful for others.

Regards,
                        Pablo

EDIT: here it is

Telmo

• Un Kamikaze Fran
  • Profite bien de la paix, camarade...
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2012, 11:22:09 AM »

Benitomuso, it work !!!!!!!!!
I have follow your instructions and now it work perfectly. In my #DBW folder, the first model that starts is UV3 and his name is #_UV3. So I renamed your mod folder #_Mod_OxygenMask and now is the first mod launch.

Now my game is very realistic. Thank you again, have a nice day my friend.

benson

« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2012, 12:15:35 PM »

Hello Benitomuso. Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear with the question I asked. In was actually enquiring about a Readme for Mission Pro Combo.

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2012, 12:34:34 PM »

benson,
                   no, there isn't any formal readme. Again, there is a thread with all developments steps (the Search field + button is a great solution for all these).

Following the path RedSpade started with the TotalMODder (he is making the documentation for it), and soon we will release it, if someone is interested on documenting these MODs it will be very useful for others. Most of the information was already written by me, but it is disordered, it includes several steps of evolution of the MODs, etc. It is mainly a work for putting it together in a document and ordering it a little. Not the same with TotalMODder that many use esplanations were necessary to be writen from scratch.

Regards,
                        Pablo

benson

« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2012, 03:14:23 PM »

Ok. Thanks.

tmansteve

« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2013, 04:09:27 AM »

I have the Tracers mod working in HSFX but want in DBW.  Ive tried different ways, dropping it into #DBW folder, making a Mods folder etc but nothing changes even trying different parameters in Conf.ini

I must have missed something but I have searched for installation instructions and nothing.  Any help!!!!!  Sorted now.

blackshark

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2019, 08:07:05 AM »

well, I know it's old stuff, but ... is there a way to change the transparency of the minimap ?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 22 queries.