Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Strike Witches' skins for IL2 !Very Ahistorical & Anime Blood Pressure Warning!  (Read 39927 times)

razor1uk

• Tamago no Chie
  • Modder
  • Naturally common sence is always ignored...

"Strike Witches" Skins for IL2 for the Witches from the 501st JFW & a few of the newer Witches from season 2, and theres some for the Neuroi fans too...
Opps... Click the pics to got to related jpeg 'skin' page at Kichigai_neko_nyo's Photobucket IL2 you DL linked to Kichigai_neko_nyo, will need to be indexed, without dithering to 256colour bmp format before they will work. ...oh and placed in a appropriate skins folder too.

Very large 501st JFW badge *note from editor - obviously it is, you anime nut. Where's my tamago nigiri..*

I did not make these skins, Kichigai_neko_nyo is their host (& possibly the artist/editor/arrangment too) seem to be made from voids; simpler A/C details leaves 'paint space' for complex pics/colours to be used for nicer ...erm...  'Fanservice' :)
  Some of the fanservice pics are on the line between Ecchi and Erro/H, and after many times tryin to find larger orignals (to make some of my own fanservice interpretations), the riskier fan made pics used cannot be found so easily.
  Please don't flame me, they're all PG 15-ish only hinting, suggesting, no Hentai dipicted - if you can't handle/like it or suffer-a-nosebleed, its probably best to not bother - I don't want to have your healths on my concience...; unless its seriously related to real life of course my friends.

Miyafuji Yoshika, A6M Zerosen

Sakamoto Mio, A6M Zerosen

Erica Hartmann, Bf-109G2 (or F to K model)

Gertrude Barkhorn, Fw-190A8 (or any non 'D' model)

Minna Dietlinde-Wilcke, Bf-109G2 (or F to K model)

Francesca Lucchini, MC.202

Charlotte E. Yeager, P-51 (Bubbletop)

Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen, Bf-109G2 (or F to K model)

Sanya V. Litvyak, Yak-1 (or a Yak-3)

Lynette Bishop, Spitfire MkIXc

Perinne Closterman, P63C (should be a Spit, Hurri or MS410, as no Arsenel VG-22; but I didn't paint em)

Hanna-Justina Marseille, Me-109F4 (or F to K model)

Anabuki Tomoko, Ki-27

Elizabeth F. Beurling, Hurricane

And then the Neuroi (Unknown lifeforms whom appeared in force in 39' leading to WW2 being humans united verses 'them')...
Go-229 Neuroi

He-L-IIIB 'Lerche' Neuroi

Me-163 Neuroi
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s52/Kichigai_neko_nyo/IL2%20noseart%20files/Me163neuroi.png

Mods, SAS Team - move thread where you see fit, I couldn't post in 'Skins' (no 'newpost' option), so posted here, apologies.

Lewis

Salty54

Re: "Strike Witches" skins for IL2
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 02:03:51 PM »

Now I've seen it all. Anime has come to IL2. Sorry but that offends my historical sensibilities. ???

razor1uk

• Tamago no Chie
  • Modder
  • Naturally common sence is always ignored...
Re: "Strike Witches" skins for IL2
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 04:34:51 PM »

:D Fair enough Salty54 :)
I too for my personal skins prefer historical accuracy with "in the the style of what was", but sometimes a little frivolity is good (like tonic water can be) - like the many RedBull, F1, Nascar, Air-Racer skins...

But since there's no S-2 Buccaneers, F-5E Tiger II's, Su-22 Fritters, A-4 Skyhawks, A-7 Corsair II's, Mirage F1's, Harrier GR.3's, SA-43's and such ingame yet, this unfortunately this means no skins for Gundam, Robotech/Macross, Space; Above & Beyond or Area 88 skins.

Area 88 - anime more to do with dogfights, mercernary pilots, a countries military to attempt throw out its older tyrant, drama, hope, survival and love, than the magical gals with guns, 'anima' aspects, aliens & too much fanservice.

Vampire_pilot

oh, nice ^_^

bren

• Made in SU

Oh, pantsuwitches. Downloaded them all.
Edit by Admin ... comment removed as political statements are not acceptable on this site.

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.

OMG! I'm in heaven!!! :D I love the strike witches! The anime is pretty cool! These skins are AMAZAING! :O Thanks for sharing the find, now I'm off to finishing my Il-2 series movie with a strike witches special! :D

Edit: Oiy... Where's Sanya? *Imagine this in Eila's voice xD*

Ghost.
But whenever they talked about him, they always had a slight smile on their faces.. And that, perhaps, maybe your answer.

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.

I dunno if its just me, but I can't see the Sanya V. Litvyak one here at all. Lemme put her up here for y'all! :D
NOTE: NOT MINE, THE GUY who said the other guy is the guy who made this, true story. I only put her up so we can put her through some stress tests. Hehe..

Skin link: http://i.imgur.com/3Nk4t.png

But whenever they talked about him, they always had a slight smile on their faces.. And that, perhaps, maybe your answer.

RealDarko

• Modder

Is that based on a real manga/anima?

A1_Phoenix

• Modder
  • Un maiale deve volare

yes, and a very typical anime: "planes", weapons, 1939, magic, schoolgirls, aliens, aerial battles, soft would-be-lesbo scenes (that's a plain +1), cat's ears.. and panties, a sh*tload of panties (the other +1.. or was cat's ears? whatever..)

i should definitely watch that thing ;D

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.

yes, and a very typical anime: "planes", weapons, 1939, magic, schoolgirls, aliens, aerial battles, soft would-be-lesbo scenes (that's a plain +1), cat's ears.. and panties, a sh*tload of panties (the other +1.. or was cat's ears? whatever..)

i should definitely watch that thing ;D

LoL

This topic got to life real fast! So did elvis. wait no....

Anyways here are linkiies to the anime where i watched it... Lots more titties and groping to come!

:3 Not gonna spoil, but there are panty switching parts and so much more :D   *EPIC EPIC SMILE!*

http://www.animepalm.tv/strike-witches-episode-1-english-dubbed/               (season 1)

http://www.animepalm.tv/strike-witches-2-episode-1-english-dubbed/            (season 2)

I'd suggest you start from the top one (season 1) to teh bottom after all 12 or 13 movies (season 2)

A1_Phoenix

• Modder
  • Un maiale deve volare

i was searching for episodes in italian, but english subbed is good enough!

ghost, sir, i owe you a beer!

S!
Andrea
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 26 queries.