Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Damn busters mission is done  (Read 3951 times)

HVY_Hawker

My Damn busters mission is done
« on: November 09, 2014, 06:57:53 PM »

:) took me a while to get the Lancaster to work the original TFM one didnt, I think t may have been the heavy patch that fixed it.Anyone that is interested send me a pm with ur email Ill send it to you.If it doesnt work open up the mission in fmb  and click on it and scroll through your planes in view object click lancaster and save it.I tried to make it short but its just over 45 mins to target and back I didnt make it back I had to ditch in the water.you can time skip if you like this is my first mission I dont think its too bad nighttime isnt as dark as I thought it would be tho.I have il 1946 4.12.2 and modact 5.3 and TFM-412 up to pack 33.Feel free to mod it or redistribute it I just wanted a mission like this in the game and couldnt find one anywhere.I used the mixx_zapolare map i thinkthat was the name of it .Just looked like alot less flying then using one of the channel maps and had some nice thick rivers for making a dam on.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/k5b3whkio3kxboc/Lancaster_Bomb_dam_test.7z just registered for meia fire this should work.Just put in your single mission older

EDIT by Mod: I don't know why it's double posts but I merged the two.

HVY_Hawker

Re: My Damn busters mission is done
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 07:48:30 PM »

probably cause I didn't have media fire the first time thank you btw how did you put the 412 tag onit ? Is that somethink I can do when I post,or is it a mod thing?

S3231541

• s3231541
  • SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 08:57:51 PM »

When you make new post or edit your post, follow this image to have the icon:

Thank you,

S3

HVY_Hawker

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 07:17:30 PM »

I see people been popping there head in is the downlink working? never Tried media fire before also any tips or suggestions appreciated ,Was my first mission and only spent 2 days on it, and hoping that it is working for other people other then just me.

S3231541

• s3231541
  • SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 07:51:28 PM »

Link is working perfectly fine, mates, thank you for this, maybe people just too busy to try this out just yet  :D.

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 11:40:44 PM »

Link is working fine, many thanks for the mission! 8)

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 01:32:55 PM »

Have to give this one a try!!! :P
Nice but it shows up as a Bf-110 mision in Briefing & I can't seem to scroll to fly with the Lancasters.do I have to go to FMB to change my plane/ Also after just watching the mission ( while stuck in a 110) I didn't see the Lancasters go after any dam...was there one? ;)

ol' Navy

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 05:56:39 PM »

Pardon my ignorance, but.......where do I put the two files?  I kinda thought that it was a "single" mission, but that doesn't work.  When I try and load it, the load screen comes up all blank.  Is it for QMB?  Or is it just meant for FMB?  Heck, I can't figure this out, but that is just me.    Not smart at all.  Thanks for any help. :-[

Taypay

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 08:20:19 PM »

Is it possible to play this in CUP?
Semper Fi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 27 queries.