Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX V7.0.3 for Auto Updater patch  (Read 48882 times)

El_Marta

• Dedicated Bomber Squadron [DBS]
Re: HSFX V7.0.3 for Auto Updater patch
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 05:52:45 AM »

What happens if you enable Expert mode?

If the game starts wit 7.0.3. Expert mode after enabling expert mode, but with 7.0.2 Expert mode without expert mode enabled, you most likely have 7.0.2 Expert mode files stuck in your files- and il2root directory.

This can be fixed without reinstalling HSFX7, by replacing "fb_hfx3do24.sfs" and the files folder.

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 07:19:09 AM »

Is it possible to employ the triggers enhancement as a HSFX JSGME option? 

I believe the triggers code conflicts with some other modules such as DCG.  I have seen errors in the log.lst related to "triggers" in relation to running DCG campaigns.  Additionally, DCG is authored to support stock IL2, thus mod enhancements which affect underlying core function with regard to mission creation may cause errors.  Additionally unsure how the triggers code may impact released static campaigns well.  Of course, I am looking fwd to future statics which incorporate the triggers enhancement, though likely best if I could enable the triggers as needed depending upon the mission/campaign that supports it.

~S~
wind

Catsy

• Modder
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2014, 08:04:53 AM »

Can you send me your mission and logs files, I will check that...
Normaly, there is no effects on the others mission.

Catsy

hadji4

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 02:29:34 PM »

What happens if you enable Expert mode?

If the game starts wit 7.0.3. Expert mode after enabling expert mode, but with 7.0.2 Expert mode without expert mode enabled, you most likely have 7.0.2 Expert mode files stuck in your files- and il2root directory.

This can be fixed without reinstalling HSFX7, by replacing "fb_hfx3do24.sfs" and the files folder.
thank you for the help replaced all turned !!!

Spinnetti

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 07:09:07 PM »

Thanks for the update.. worked like a charm first try.. Its going to take BOS a loooong time to catch up to IL2!

Ventura

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 04:27:53 PM »

Is it possible to employ the triggers enhancement as a HSFX JSGME option? 

I believe the triggers code conflicts with some other modules such as DCG.  I have seen errors in the log.lst related to "triggers" in relation to running DCG campaigns.  Additionally, DCG is authored to support stock IL2, thus mod enhancements which affect underlying core function with regard to mission creation may cause errors.  Additionally unsure how the triggers code may impact released static campaigns well.  Of course, I am looking fwd to future statics which incorporate the triggers enhancement, though likely best if I could enable the triggers as needed depending upon the mission/campaign that supports it.

~S~
wind

Then a mission planned with triggers will not fully function. The info key (In HL) will have to have an additional blurb that 'triggers are on" ...we all know how we loath to type or even read....  ;)  I think this will be a problem of further frustration and splitting players up.

pencon

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 06:06:06 PM »

"This can be fixed without reinstalling HSFX7, by replacing "fb_hfx3do24.sfs" and the files folder. "  |How do you go about replacing the fb_hfx3do24.sfs ? Mines doing the same thing , ran the updater , and it still says 7.02

pencon

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2014, 07:24:08 PM »

I tried deleting the fb_hfx3do24.sfs file  hoping that the updater would replace it but  when I did the game wouldn't start . So I put it back in and the game starts up fine . Still at 7.02 though . I looked on google and can't find anywhere for a replacement for this file .

daHeld

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2015, 03:32:27 PM »

OK, the Download server seems to be down again... I tried to use the HSFX_Client_Updater, but it says I should try later.

Well, I tried later...

Can somebody please look into this?
Is it possible to get the files that would be downloaded with the updater through other means - torrent or download-link?

Raptorx7

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2015, 01:12:34 AM »

I have the same problem, I let it through my firewall/anti-virus and I still get the internet connection failed message.

nawrasmytham

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 11:45:23 AM »

any chance to get update HSFX V7.0.3 without using the updater from HSFX (internet)  I mean using internet download manager to download the file and install it to IL-2 sturmovik 1946 folder because for me some time very hard to get internet and make update, any idea pls

CorsairX

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2015, 04:49:00 PM »

For anyone still wanting the update files, please look for "5. Dépannage" in this site:

http://www.derrierloisirs.fr/il2/bdd2012/hsfx70.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 24 queries.