Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: pre-DBW2 (DBW for 4.12.2) - Public Release  (Read 47761 times)

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
Re: pre-DBW2 (DBW for 4.12.2) - Public Release
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 02:55:57 AM »

Hurra, thanks!!!

But by the way, stupid technical questions to make some things clear please (I'm not sure after reading ReadMe)?
So to make this super pack working I must:

1. install clean 4.12.2 version;
2. then on the top of it install packs SAS ModAct 5.30, JetWar 1.33, HSFX 7.02, DBW 1.71.;
3. and finally start TotalModder and choose profile pre-DBW2.

I'm asking, because it's my first time with TotalModder  :-[ so I don't wanna make something stupid at beginning...

Greetings,
ls

As Malone said,
                                       you only need the .SFS files delivered wih them.

But in the other hande: you were right Is. One way of getting all these together if you didn't have it before is:

0-Having the Game at 4.12.2 version.
1-Installing Full DBW 1.71 (Read details in its thread. It includes UP3RC4). (No matter it is theorically oriented to game v4.10.1)
2-Install JetWar 1.33
3-Install HSFX7 over all previous
4-Install SAS ModAct5.30 over all previous.

You are going to get ALL the SFS files required. Some more stuff (posible MODs in jsgmemods, etc.), but the important thing is that you get the SFSs.

With that you can actívate the Pre-DBW2 Profile in TotalMODder EasyPack.

Regards,
                       Pablo

leopard

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 03:19:22 AM »

installation JetWar 1,33 required or sufficient SAS ModAct 5.30 + SFS files UP30RC4, DBW 1,71, NSFX 7.02 and  TotalMODder EasyPask?

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 03:21:34 AM »

JetWar is required, as specified in the ReadMe. The preDBW2 will have all the Jets, so you require the two .SFSs delivered with the JetWar pack.

Regards,
                       Pablo

leopard

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 03:24:05 AM »

JetWar is required, as specified in the ReadMe. The preDBW2 will have all the Jets, so you require the two .SFSs delivered with the JetWar pack.

Regards,
                       Pablo

thank you for the answer, Pablo

ls

• The last one - P.11c
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 04:45:46 AM »

As Malone said,

But in the other hande: you were right Is. One way of getting all these together if you didn't have it before is:

1-Installing Full DBW 1.71 (Read details in its thread. It includes UP3RC4). (No matter it is theorically oriented to game v4.10.1)
2-Install JetWar 1.33

You are going to get ALL the SFS files required. Some more stuff (posible MODs in jsgmemods, etc.), but the important thing is that you get the SFSs.

Regards,
                       Pablo

Thank You very much Pablo and Malone, I've got almost all components, now I have only problem with updating my HSXF 7.01 to 7.02 version (auto updater doesn't work till now).
Once again, thanks for Your work.

Best Greetings,
ls

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 05:04:55 AM »

As Malone said,

2-Install JetWar 1.33

Regards,
                       Pablo

Thank You very much Pablo and Malone, I've got almost all components, now I have only problem with updating my HSXF 7.01 to 7.02 version (auto updater doesn't work till now).
Once again, thanks for Your work.

Best Greetings,
ls

Is, there is no difference in the SFSs between HSFX7 , 7.01 and 7.02. The difference is only in the classes and in the Easy Pack all of them are distributed. So, if you have the fb_hfx*.sfs files in the root you are done.

EDITED: There are small differences between HSFX7.0, 7.01 and 7.02. These changes include classes AND SFS Files. Please be sure you have the latest update got with the AutoUpdater.

Regards,
                     Pablo

ls

• The last one - P.11c
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2014, 07:28:13 AM »

OK, one more question, I copied all sfs files in my new PRE-DBW2 installation and started TotalModder. After I defined paths of folders I've activated profile and launched Il-2. But here problem - game stops loading at 5%. So my question is: sfs files should be put straight in root directory of Il-2, or (like I did) in original folders (for example SAS_DBW for DBW, or SFS_AUTO for JetWar sfs files)?

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2014, 07:34:02 AM »

OK, one more question, I copied all sfs files in my new PRE-DBW2 installation and started TotalModder. After I defined paths of folders I've activated profile and launched Il-2. But here problem - game stops loading at 5%. So my question is: sfs files should be put straight in root directory of Il-2, or (like I did) in original folders (for example SAS_DBW for DBW, or SFS_AUTO for JetWar sfs files)?

Is, the answer is: some yes and some not. The 5% stops are always SFS mounting problems. Open your log.lst (you can use TotalMODder itself for this) and there it will say. If you want post the dump of your log here (as code). But the most probable is some missing or misplaced file.

Regards,
                      Pablo

ls

• The last one - P.11c
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2014, 08:09:08 AM »

leopard

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 10:03:24 AM »

Pablo, thank you for your work ... I have a question for you, I can not install a mod 00_PAL MissionProCombo v4.12 ... tried four options, but

first option in the picture 1 - created SFS- file (posted it in the root folder of il-2 and in the folder jsgmemods)

the second option in the picture 2

the third option in the picture 3 - mod unpacked

but neither one did not help - picture 4

tell me what I'm doing wrong (sorry for my english)

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2014, 10:28:44 AM »

leopard,
                          you have to load EVERYTHING ON TOP! The logic is that you are OVERWRITTING (by precedence) the loading of other things (in this case pre-DBW2 contents).

Just take a look at what I wrote in the documentation:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,42295.msg475892.html#msg475892

It is very clear. And the MODs which include MODding of stock core clases (MissionProCombo does) will not work packed in SFS. They have to be in Folder standard format.

Regards,
                        Pablo

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2014, 10:41:15 AM »

Thanks Pablo, the answer is no for JetWar sfs files  :).
After moving them from SFS_AUTO folder to root folder everything seems to be OK!!!

Greetings,
ls

EDIT:

PreDBW2 profile works fine, there are only some little problems in FMB with textures on German Opel Blitz trucks (picture below), some maps don't load (ex. ag_bulgaria, balaton), and some stationary ships don't appear in FMB (for example Paddle Steamer).
In Pure HSXF profile German Opel Blitz trucks are displayed properly, so it must be a conflict between HSFX & DBW mods....

Greetings,
ls

Is, please, could you post your findings here as instructed:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,42337.msg476337.html#msg476337

Thank you in advance
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 24 queries.