Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TFM4.12 Map Issues  (Read 1614 times)

Bonez

• Arsch Spa
  • Modder
  • F#*! It...Let's RIDE...
TFM4.12 Map Issues
« on: August 17, 2014, 10:35:58 PM »

TFM4.12 Map Issues

Northern Africa
"section [map2d] not found in maps/Northern_Africa_Jir_v3/load.ini"

No folder for Northern_Africa_Jir_v3 exists in MapMods/maps at all.
Solution:
EDIT This map pack is actually not introduced until TFM412_20_Map-pack-4.rar, though the all.ini entry is in TFM412_01

Andalucia
"section [map2d] not found in maps/ag_Andalucia/load.ini"

No folder for agAndalucia exists in MapMods/maps at all.
Solution: Download the 1024 Retextured pack HERE or remove the corresponding entry from the all.ini.

Aragon
"section [map2d] not found in maps/Aragon/load.ini"

No map of Aragon exists in any of the TFM Map packs at all.
Solution: Download the retextured Aragon map HERE or remove the corresponding entry from the all.ini.

Baleares
"section [map2d] not found in maps/Beleares/load.ini"

This map pack does not exist in any of the TFM Map packs at all.
Solution: Download agraciers v1.0 map HERE or remove the corresponding entry from the all.ini.

Cartagena
"section [map2d] not found in maps/ag_Cartagena/load.ini"

This map pack does not exist in any of the TFM Map packs at all
Solution Download the ver 2.0 map HERE and edit the all.ini to ag_Cartagena/load_1024.ini or remove the corresponding entry from the all.ini.

Madrid
"section [map2d] not found in maps/ag_uf_Madrid/load_1024.ini"

This map pack does not exist in any of the TFM Map packs at all.
Solution: Download agracier's Madrid map HERE or delete the corresponding entry from the all.ini.

Spain_North_Spring, Autumn, & Winter; Central Spain, NE SPain, Sur Spain
"section [map2d] not found in maps/Jir_Northern_Spain_1936/load_spr.ini'

These maps are included in the all.ini from TFM412_01 map pack but the maps are not introduced until TFM412_20 (Map pack 4) so it's not really an issue.

Benghalli

This map is in the all.ini from TFM412_01 but the map itself is not introduced until TFM412_16 so it's not really an issue.

Japan

The Kyushu map loads, not the redko_japan as referenced in the all.ini since the redko_japan folder does not exist in any of the TFM412 archives.

Solution: Pending...

Marianas Expanded
"section [map2d] not found in maps/Marianas_Expanded/load.ini'

This map pack does not exist in any of the TFM412 archives

Solution: Download the Marianas Expanded map pack HERE or delete the corresponding entry from your all.ini.

Chaco
"section [map2d] not found in maps/ag_Chaco/load.ini'

This map apck does not exist in any of the TFM412 archives

Solution: Download the Chaco map pack HERE or delete the corresponding entry from your all.ini.
ASUS M3N-HD/HDMI | AMD Phenom X4 9850 Black Edition 2.5GHz OC 10% | 8GB DDR2 6400EL Series Patriot RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
Re: TFM4.12 Map Issues
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 09:44:41 AM »

Bonez, while i applaud the good intent with offering up these solutions, the only issue with this sort of thing is that the problems you encountered with some maps in TFM is usually pretty specific to any issues you may have had with your initial install process.
basically, everyone might have some different map problems, so it's not as easy as a 'one-stop fix' thread, i fear.
in my case, i had about 90% of the maps not load, with similar errors - stock maps included.
had to uninstall some packs, reinstall one by one, and eventually it all loaded up just great :D
anyway, i hope it can help some others.. :)
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

Bonez

• Arsch Spa
  • Modder
  • F#*! It...Let's RIDE...
Re: TFM4.12 Map Issues
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 12:12:46 PM »

Even if it helps out just one person, it's worth it in my book. :)

But in this case, if you noticed, a lot of those maps aren't even in the TFM packs to begin with and they weren't being loaded from the mounted SFS files either (at least on my installation), so I assumed that it would be something more people than just myself would experience a problem with.
ASUS M3N-HD/HDMI | AMD Phenom X4 9850 Black Edition 2.5GHz OC 10% | 8GB DDR2 6400EL Series Patriot RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 21 queries.