Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: The " Do What The Frak You Want With It " license.  (Read 30779 times)

wingflyr

• Modder
Re: The " Do What The Frak You Want With It " license.
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2014, 11:25:35 AM »

:) I agree, release and share a great thing with a little credit for time & effort put forth for all modders involved.
 Time is not cheap from Real Life dutys. But always, anything to make this wonderful Sim better and better 8). Cheers Guys. Wingflyr

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2014, 10:57:18 PM »

I figure if you truly don't want your work plagiarized... well, you shouldn't put it in the Internet.  But if you do, put your big boy (or girl) pants on and deal with it.  ;D  OK... I'll behave.  In truth, some of my mods have already been incorporated in most large packs most times without request, and most times without credit.  But I have not lost sleep over it.

Following the spirit of this thread I, in *extremely* mild manner, give the right to any person to use my Java-based IL-2 mods (including aircraft, vehicles, QMB templates), as well as any mission files I authored (.mis, .properties), to create their own mods with full rights to do whatever they want, as long as they understand that any resulting damage, to include famine, and major world disasters, are not my responsibility.  A mention of my name in the credits would be appreciated, of course. 

I think I capture my mods below:
* http://www.uberdemon.net/dzzmods/UD_SuperAddOn0001ForUP30RC4.pdf (Flyable G-11 & Me-321, IL-2 Field Mod with playable gunner, Weapon Mods (Super Fw-190F-8, Recce versions or certain planes, Hurricane Mods, IL-2 Mods, Fw-190D mods, Ki-43 mods, Bf-109 mods, Ju-87 mods, etc))
* http://www.uberdemon.net/dzzmods/UD_FCLFLAddon0001ForUP30RC4.pdf (Forgotten Latinos)
* UQMI batch files
* Jeep Gunner project

Best Regards,
UberDemon (AKA Demon, AKA danzigzag, AKA DZZ)
www.uberdemon.net
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2014, 01:57:53 AM »

UD, we can certainly rectify any missing credits, mate - that's the very least we can do. i'll make sure your name is on the list when the next DBW arrives ;)
a question - i really loved the Jeep Gunner version - if we're talking about the same one, that is - the one with a multitude of weapon choices, including rockets, etc...
unfortunately, it doesn't work on the 4.12.2 game version - do you plan to update it, or alternatively, would you mind if one of us tackles that at some point?
would make for a great addition, especially with the jets 'n such... :D
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

S3231541

• s3231541
  • SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2014, 10:15:13 AM »

I SAS~S3 agree to the licence and give my full permission for anyone to use any work I have made or worked on to Do What The Fuck You Want With It. :)

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2014, 11:11:16 PM »

UD, we can certainly rectify any missing credits, mate - that's the very least we can do. i'll make sure your name is on the list when the next DBW arrives ;)
a question - i really loved the Jeep Gunner version - if we're talking about the same one, that is - the one with a multitude of weapon choices, including rockets, etc...
unfortunately, it doesn't work on the 4.12.2 game version - do you plan to update it, or alternatively, would you mind if one of us tackles that at some point?
would make for a great addition, especially with the jets 'n such... :D

Malone,

No problem... I like being a part of the community no matter what.  Yep, I think you are talking about that beast (not the good kind) of a mod I created (the "Drive-able Jeep Super Gunner Experiment" https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,21469.0.html ).  Sorry I have not updated it.  But anyone that wants to give it a whirl, please do so... I was trying to experiment with dynamic gun load generation through the code (a fancy way to say I did a "For" or a "Do Loop"... nothing that impressive... but it did get to be somewhat problematic... I'll share the java source code with anyone who wants to tackle it.

UD
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

Ta183Huckebein

• FAC #17
  • Modder
  • aka "Raven"
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2014, 09:03:02 AM »

I, Ta183Huckebein, give my full permission for anyone to DWTFYWWI with any work I post.

Diving_Hawk

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2014, 02:35:17 AM »

I belive I belong in this thread.

S!

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2014, 05:29:09 AM »

:)    :)   ;)   Absolutely agree !!

Eexhaton

• Ancient Entity
  • Modder
  • Bukakke Blitzkrieg!
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2014, 04:05:12 PM »

Agreed so; /sign

But like our Hitman says; only if you make it look pretty and in my case - fps efficient! ;)

marcost

• Modder
  • Keep calm and run away
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2014, 04:52:26 AM »

I've enjoyed many many more and better mods than my tiny contribution, if you ever come across them then yes DWTFYWWI  :)

Martin

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2014, 11:43:33 PM »

On behalf of sth. I did and that will come, I Knochenlutscher aka Segfej totally agree with it if you DWTFYWWI.

Tobias
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

WxTech

• Modder
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2014, 10:38:48 AM »

I have no proprietary interest in any work I do to tweak Il-2; I release it purely for the benefit of all. If anyone wishes to incorporate or improve upon my efforts, permission is unreservedly given.
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. - Hyman Rickover (but probably predating his use.)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 27 queries.