Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release  (Read 139877 times)

blackshark

Re: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2014, 06:12:22 AM »

Hi, i went to the link of asura dgen

on the first post i find:

Project DGen_mod
« on: December 05, 2011, 05:10:54 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link to the freshest version:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/j3k2wdebgzop190/DGen_MOD_2.0.1.2.zip

well: is that the newest DGEN ? i ask you because the post is december 2011 .....

i beg you pardon but it's the first campaign i am going to install, so i need some help  :(

Motörhead

• http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2014, 08:36:47 AM »

Post is really from december 2011, but Asura refresh link in this post, each time when new DGEN version is release.
I hope you install my campaign to HSFX 7.02 ;)
Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

Jim Beam

« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2014, 03:43:05 AM »

Still doesn't work. I give up. My apologies for the inconvenience and thanks again for the support.

S!

Motörhead

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2014, 06:28:15 AM »

Dont give up)
You need just download and install Asura's DGEn.exe new version, and everything will be fine. Its very simple.
Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2014, 10:58:26 AM »

Yea, keep at it!  I am successfully flying a USAAF fighter campaign and now on Luzon.  Made Capt and leading bomber groups to target and fending off aerial assaults on my airbase.  Fun times!

One thing that would be nice for a future update to Asura's DGEN would be an option to reset stats on death.  Sure, I am now Capt with 17 kills, but I have been killed 3 times.  As in DCG, an option that when killed or captured, your stats would reset to 0 would be nice to properly gauge career success.  Of course the campaign progress should roll on, but if killed, simply see your pilot enter next mission as new recruit transferred from Hawaii.

~S~
wind

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2014, 08:32:48 PM »

One thing of note for the campaign, I believe there are a number of skins missing which are called by the campaign.  I see that in the campaign archive there are no included skins, however the mission file contains references to custom skins for most planes.  Is an additional pack needed with the noted skins called by the campaign? 

Examples:   
skin3 vp_P-40B_US_nm.bmp
skin2 Mangas_P40_genrik.bmp
skin0 placeholder.bmp  (this is for Ki27)

etc..

~S~
wind

Motörhead

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2014, 11:24:02 PM »

It's skins attached only for my own use. I never planned skinpack for campaign, its too big piece of work for me, and i worked on another project now.
You can attach skins you like, writing their names instead "placeholder.bmp".

pandacat

« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2014, 03:52:38 AM »

Hey Motorhead,
I started a INJ career last night.  I picked the B5N torpedo plane to attack pearl harbor.  But the funny thing is, when you start the mission, your plane and your squadron's planes are all empty. Don't have bombs or torpedos.
I need a DGEN_log, to understand this problem;)
[/quote]

[17.07.2014 9:46:29] Mission: campaign/in/DGen_6_PearlHarbor1941chen0/19411207-0.mis is Playing
05:54:00 Mission BEGIN
05:54:00 IJN_C_Zuikaku_FS_VT022(0) seat occupied by Player at 300003.0 450088.8
05:54:00 IJN_C_Zuikaku_FS_VT022 loaded weapons 'default' fuel 100%
05:54:08 Mission END

This is what the log file says.  Please note the third line "loaded weapons 'default'.....".   In IL2, default means with no ordinance, just machine guns.  For torpedo bombers, it has to tell the dgen to load 1x91 torpedo.  You can try a one mission real quick. 

Motörhead

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2014, 03:56:26 AM »

Its only smart part of a log. i need full log. Please do next:
Delete all logs, and start new campaign, in which B5N will attack Pearl Harbor without torpedoes. Then attach or send me to e-mail (sprutcorporation_gmail.com) logs, appeared in HSFX root folder.

ricnunes

« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2014, 02:25:57 PM »

SBD-3 air start - i launch this campaign, and always had a deck start. Can you send me DGEN log, generated from this mission, when SBD-3 starts in air?

It is a DGen bug. I have the same problem in my own campaigns too. It happens when you fly a carrier mission with many planes at a low rank. The problem can be avoided by selecting a high rank when playing carrier campaigns.

Humm, I see. Thanks for the reply.

pandacat

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2014, 04:20:08 AM »

Its only smart part of a log. i need full log. Please do next:
Delete all logs, and start new campaign, in which B5N will attack Pearl Harbor without torpedoes. Then attach or send me to e-mail (sprutcorporation_gmail.com) logs, appeared in HSFX root folder.

email invalid.

Motörhead

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2014, 04:36:02 AM »

Write @ instead of "_" symbol ;)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 38   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 22 queries.