Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: zeppelin and strasser home base take offs  (Read 935 times)

Sharkzz

zeppelin and strasser home base take offs
« on: February 23, 2014, 04:09:11 PM »

G'day just a question , maybe an old one at that. it's about the  zeppelin and strasser carriers for home base take offs.
I think maybe it could be something to do with some of the maps, and/or if the carriers are  a bit close to land bases. it also seems to happen in  DBW and not UP3, sometimes, the home base won't give me take offs (makes me air start) AND catapult on one or both carriers. I even went into mission file and placed the home base co ords with the same as the relevant chief start co ords. this usually doesn't happen with these carriers. but I have also found that I don't get the cat working on either carrier. again, this works in UP3 but not DBW. I downloaded the carrier pack so I could check the ship/chief etc files against the ones already in the DBW STD and they are a match with nothing amiss.do I need the carrier take off mod to be placed into the DBW folder ? as I thought it didn't need it. by the way I have the DBW and UP3. up to date. The Zep went fine on a different map than the one I used ie: Lybia. though I still didn't have cat working. ANY ideas what the probs might be ?, thanks again in advance
Sharkzz ~S~
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 23 queries.