Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Monty's Massive DGEN Expansion  (Read 48308 times)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
Monty's Massive DGEN Expansion
« on: July 26, 2013, 03:42:56 AM »

MONTY'S MASSIVE DGEN EXPANSION

144 OF THE BEST DGEN CAMPAIGNS - FOR NEW-TFM LEVEL 34

Both MODDED and STANDARD DGEN with an easy way to switch!

The wonderful modded DGEN project and various modded DGEN campaigns, raises an interesting question:  How easy is it to have EVERYTHING?  You guys reading this fly New-TFM, so you know the answer is going to be: VERY EASY INDEED!

NOW AVAILABLE IN THREE TINY USER FRIENDLY DOWNLOADS

New-TFM DGEN EXPANSION PACK - #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-01
To assist New-TFM players - I present to you the first part of my complete working DGEN folder and files as a JSGME addon pack, with modded files already added and working.  Also included are a number of my favourite modded DGEN campaigns and a few other unique 'Monty-tweaks', such as the improved DGEN presentation menus (works only for English language users). 

To install you must first rem out your current DGEN folder with a '-' sign in front of it then activate #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-01.  This process is therefore reversible and safe for anyone to try.

DOWNLOAD THE FULL MODDED DGEN CAMPAIGN SET
#DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-01

https://www.mediafire.com/?bbt65xy5y6d25p6

Basically (-) your existing DGEN folder, drop #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-01 into JSGMEMODS, activate once and leave it there, you have some great new content.

New-TFM DGEN EXPANSION PACK - #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-02 and #DBW_DGen-STAN
For those wishing to have the rest of my full and unique DGEN sets, all of which are tuned to work with New-TFM, you are welcome to add the New-TFM DGEN Expansion Pack-02, after you have the first set installed.  These include just about everything you may have seen or heard of, plus a few you haven't.

#DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-02 and #DBW_DGen-STAN operate together.  Once you have activated #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-01 and #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-02 you will see a whole lot of newly available DGEN campaigns are now available to choose from in the Career menu. 

USING A FAST JSGME ACTIVATED SWITCH - FROM MOD TO ORIGINAL IN SECONDS
Some of these campaigns work with the 'Modded' DGEN and some require the 'Standard' DGEN, but how can we have both? - Simple, with #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-01 and 02 installed #DBW_DGen-STAN allows you to switch back to Standard DGEN in a second. 

So if you want to choose a campaign based on the older DGEN and it just 'Beeps' at you and won't start? - Wrong DGEN, throw the JSGME switch and activate #DBW_DGen-STAN.  The campaign will now work fine but what about when I want to go back to the new-fangled Modded DGEN campaigns? - Throw the switch and deactivate #DBW_DGen-STAN, now all the 'Modded' DGENs are ready to work.

Drop #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-02 and #DBW_DGen-STAN into JSGMEMODS, activate #DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-02 once and leave it there.  The Modded DGEN is installed by Default - Activate or De-Activate #DBW_DGen-STAN (in JSGME) when required to do so.

WE DON'T HAVE TO WORK ANYTHING OUT OR REMEMBER ANYTHING COMPLEX
The DGEN version is listed in each campaign description, look for these messages, actually inside the sim as part of the campaign description:

DGEN-STAN, This Dynamic Campaign requires #DBW_DGen-STAN to be activated in JSGME.
or
DGEN-AZURA, This Dynamic Campaign works with the Modded DGEN installed.

DOWNLOAD THE SECOND DGEN CAMPAIGN SET AND DGEN SWITCH
#DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-02

https://www.mediafire.com/?yuw6cin362elrlj
#DBW_DGen-STAN
https://www.mediafire.com/?ds2n8eb8siaa79a

There were a couple of issues with the French DGENs.  This is a replacement set, just overwrite your existing ones.

#DBW_DGen-TFM-MOD-03
https://www.mediafire.com/?nv21dn65c8enjra

Bear in mind that once you launch a campaign in DBW+New-TFM with PAL's Mission Pro (you can pick a fighter or bomber to start) you can fly the missions with anything you choose, including any of those exotic French Bombers.

The best thing about these sets in this format? - They are so easy to patch, remove or modify.  8)

Crash_MX06

• DBW 1.71 + TFM + Gurner FX :D
    • DarkOrbit Game
Re: Monty's Massive DGEN Expansion
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 04:33:15 AM »

Downloading 8) Thank you Monty :D :-*

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 05:03:12 AM »

thanks a lot :) right after I tried out the modded DGen stuff and came to like it - that´s what I call perfect timing!

thanks a lot Simon!

Semor

• IL2 without Mods is possible,but senseless!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 07:03:24 AM »

First of all,Thanks for your work Monty,a complete Pack is realy nice for the DGen users.But there´s one thing I can´t understand: Why in god´s name for the outdated 4.10 Game version??  :D  ???

This is really no offence to you or something else,it´s only that I can´t understand this step. 4.11 is a stable Mod plattform with a good ModPack (HSFX) / a lot of good single mods & Tweaked Dynamic Campaigns....

Sometimes I had the feeling that the IL-2 comunity goes back in the Time,not forwards.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 07:32:57 AM »

First of all,Thanks for your work Monty,a complete Pack is realy nice for the DGen users.But there´s one thing I can´t understand: Why in god´s name for the outdated 4.10 Game version??  :D  ???

This is really no offence to you or something else,it´s only that I can´t understand this step. 4.11 is a stable Mod plattform with a good ModPack (HSFX) / a lot of good single mods & Tweaked Dynamic Campaigns....

Sometimes I had the feeling that the IL-2 comunity goes back in the Time,not forwards.

Happy to explain: Stabilty-Content-Function.  New-TFM is based on Dark Blue World, there is no more comprehensive WWII-Korean compilation.  New-TFM and DBW are all about flying missions and campaigns, not just tinkering around the edges with QMB every time a few new features are released.  While other people are working on the bugs for 4:12 this sim set is rock solid.

Sure 4:12 is the next evolution, but its a long way short of the actual content we have in DBW presently.   A next gen DBW or SAS-Modact based on 4:12, or more likely 4:13 by then, will eventually make this set obselete.  However, there is a lot of work to do before it gets anywhere near this level of content and stability - and that work is being done.

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 07:48:21 AM »

Nice Simon!  That opening pic though is The Bomb (best artistic rendering I have seen yet from IL2)!   :) :)  Excellent work!

~S~
wind

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 07:58:11 AM »

Nice Simon!  That opening pic though is The Bomb (best artistic rendering I have seen yet from IL2)!   :) :)  Excellent work!

~S~
wind

Hi Wind

that pic's an old favourite from way back, its fun having different launch screens.  Anyway mate, look what you started!  :o  (speaking as one of Wind's original Mod-students)

Simon

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 08:58:30 AM »

me thinks that screenie is not from IL2 but from the old Battlestations: Pacific game :)
have that lying around somewhere still but never got to play it longer than a few mins....

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 11:37:52 AM »

Very cool stuff you got going here Simon, I love it!! Thanks Buddy. 8)
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
  • If you wake up and see grass roots growing
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 12:37:31 PM »

Done a great job works as stated enjoyed it had a lotta fun with it.
And well Bravo have you tried it in 4.12 yet

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2013, 12:46:55 PM »

No, and Im flying less and less in 4.12 "Its too buggy", lot of CTD's.
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
  • If you wake up and see grass roots growing
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013, 12:51:57 PM »

Good point on the bugs . but when I install a new mod and get a problem all I do is dump it and try to find the problem or wait and see.The main bug I have is the angle deck carriers and the f4 takeoff last time left the wings on the deck. Almost ready to surrender or give it a 240 jhp
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 30 queries.