Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: "IL-2 SCW" - Spanish Civil War Mod Pack  (Read 62096 times)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
Re: "IL-2 SCW" - Spanish Civil War Mod Pack
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2014, 03:53:33 PM »

Thought I'd try this SCW pack but I can't get Update 1 to download.
Downloaded all others just fine.

There is an alternative upload link available at Mission4Today now. Try that one!
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

ironcross

« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2014, 07:33:41 AM »

Just discovered this mod yesterday while browsing around SAS,
And would like to say THANKS to Poltava, and the rest of the crew who made SCW possible,
Excellent Mod, installed so easy, and worked 100%, no problems at all.  8)

Thanks again Gent's

Cloudsurfer

• Pilot, IL2 Enthusiast
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2014, 11:31:42 AM »

So many planes, too few hours in the day! Congratulations Poltava and Team, this is amazing   :) :) :)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2014, 01:15:14 AM »

Thanks, but I just put it together. The ones you should thank are the guys who built the mods!!! Enjoy!  :)
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

Frankiek

• SAS Team
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2014, 01:37:07 AM »

This s a great pack thanks, has any body considered the possibility to pack it in sfs format so that activation and loading would be faster? thank again

S3231541

• s3231541
  • SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2014, 01:57:41 AM »

Or, you can try and do it yourself, very simple with Total MODer V3: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,42295.0.html. Why wait  :P.

Frankiek

• SAS Team
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2014, 05:04:48 AM »

As soon as I  have time to learn about this tool will try. I am back after a very long absence and there are many areas where things have changed a lot :)

S3231541

• s3231541
  • SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2014, 05:07:51 AM »

Welcome back, it's a very easy tool to use, and especially you don't have to depend on anyone to pack a SFS for you anymore.  8)

oldbutto

« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2014, 05:31:41 AM »

A question for Poltava.  I have been working with your SCW add on for about a month and absolutely love it.  I do however have problems trying to update it past update 3.  Once I add update 4 and re-enable SCW through JGSME it crashes to desktop everytime I try to start it up.  I am running it on Windows 8 on a Lenovo i5 laptop with a Radeon graphic chip.

Any idea what the problem would be?  I would like to try some of the China campaigns but the Hankow map is in a later update.

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2014, 10:13:13 AM »

It could be that update 3 hasn't been complete in some way. Perhaps you could start by reinstalling Update 3. Another, mighty tedious option, I know, is to reinstall the whole pack. I know that it has helped for some...  :-\\

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2015, 02:38:26 PM »

There is now an Update 9 for "IL-2 SCW". More info here: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,40639.0.html

Wot, you say, updating ”IL-2 SCW” now?  :o When there are several new versions of modded 4.12 IL-2 1946 already here or soon around? (Not least CFM, that promises to be THE ultimate in modded IL-2 experience. I will of course get it myself BTW.)

Well, the reason for me updating "IL-2 SCW" is mainly about one thing. Content. While the new versions of both HSFX and SAS ModAct are truly impressive, and some of the features of 4.12 really is to die for (I love just the sight of aircraft taxying to take-off) what is often lacking are a number of Mods, mainly aircraft from the 30-ies, that I myself treasure a lot. (The number depends on how you count, but I say around 60.)

Call me a reactionary or even a romantic, but for me there is till life in the old girl, earlier versions of the sim – and we are talking about 4.10/DBW 1.71 here.

Being very much interested in the conflicts of the Thirties (the Spanish Civil War, The Sino-Japanese War, the Chaco War) and also the opening stages of WW2, ”IL-2 SCW” is the best alternative available for me right now. And as the sim moves on, there WILL be mods left by the wayside (for technical reasons, or simple lack of space – the dreaded JAVA wall is still around) and therefore not given the attention and usage they deserve. But many of them will have a loving repository in ”IL-2 SCW” instead!  :)

blackmage62

• ENDE
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2015, 07:29:18 PM »

In the Chirris Over Malaga campaign, are the JU-52s meant to not drop any bombs whatsoever?

Also the final mission doesn't start properly, it starts inside the ground and results in an instant explosion.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 29 queries.