Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Full Monty  (Read 309812 times)

WindWpn

• Modder
Re: The Full Monty
« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2012, 03:30:48 PM »

Excellent work Monty!!   :) :)

Grabbed 7B, 14 - 18 and loaded it into my "custom TFM" config effortlessly and it all fired up on the first try with TotalModder!

Only thing that I had issues with was low FPS with GurnersFX (though need to test in some other scenarios and study java console errors), however, with that mod off, fps was back up and locked at/around 60.

All the new stuff is great, and nice to see the angled carriers in there along basically the IL2 modded "Full Monty!"   :)

~S~
wind

nuke11

« Reply #361 on: October 24, 2012, 06:19:32 PM »

I'm using Total Modder to add TFM packs. It is all working with TFM 1-13, but when I add Monty-14 pack to get a crash at 70%.

I enabled the loging, this is at the end of the log file. I think the problem is the 2 not found errors. Where in the pack should these files be found?

Code: [Select]
[0:54:26] Main begin: PlMisStatic: class 'vehicles.planes.ParasolStatic$D510' not found
[0:54:26] java.lang.RuntimeException: PlMisStatic: class 'vehicles.planes.ParasolStatic$D510' not found
[0:54:26] at com.maddox.il2.builder.PlMisStatic.configure(PlMisStatic.java:537)
[0:54:26] at com.maddox.il2.builder.Plugin.loadAll(Plugin.java:206)
[0:54:26] at com.maddox.il2.builder.Builder.<init>(Builder.java:2819)
[0:54:26] at com.maddox.il2.gui.GUIBuilder.<init>(GUIBuilder.java:73)
[0:54:26] at com.maddox.il2.gui.GUI.create(GUI.java:164)
[0:54:26] at com.maddox.il2.game.Main3D.beginApp(Main3D.java:1853)
[0:54:26] at com.maddox.il2.game.Main3D.beginApp(Main3D.java:1548)
[0:54:26] at com.maddox.il2.game.MainWin3D.beginApp(MainWin3D.java:211)
[0:54:26] at com.maddox.il2.game.Main.exec(Main.java:420)
[0:54:26] at com.maddox.il2.game.GameWin3D.main(GameWin3D.java:235)
[24.10.2012 0:54:26] -------------- END log session -------------

Thank you.

Ok I got it all working with TFM. I redownloaded 14 parts1/2, 17 and 18 it looks like my first set of files was bad some how. The Spitfire PR Mk.XIX-CRP is now working correctly as well.

The only Spitfire I see that might be added next is the Spitfire MK XIV CRP @edit: Dead link removed

The only problems I have noticed is the sounds from the guns are not that loud, but I can live with that for now.

How do I add the skins for the P47D-30/40 in thru a MOD package?

csvousden

« Reply #362 on: October 24, 2012, 07:23:45 PM »

Regarding the perpindicular facing gun on the

L-139C_159C     air.L139C_159 1                 r01 SUMMER
L-139N_159N     air.L139N_159N 1                 r01 SUMMER

I have all mods enabled.  But I did put 7B in last--would that make a difference?  There are no tother mods on my game.

CV

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #363 on: October 25, 2012, 12:06:56 AM »

Excellent work Monty!!   :) :)

Grabbed 7B, 14 - 18 and loaded it into my "custom TFM" config effortlessly and it all fired up on the first try with TotalModder!

Only thing that I had issues with was low FPS with GurnersFX (though need to test in some other scenarios and study java console errors), however, with that mod off, fps was back up and locked at/around 60.

All the new stuff is great, and nice to see the angled carriers in there along basically the IL2 modded "Full Monty!"   :)

~S~
wind
Thanks Wind

I also find GurnersFX still stings a bit, but as a separate pack that's OK.  This was a LOT of material to compile and upload so there were bound to be some issues to fix.  It is great to get such positive feedback.  :)

We don't have steam cats for all of those angle-deckers yet, but reading through SAS, it looks like they are on their way, and I will be ready.

ATB
Simon(Monty27)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #364 on: October 25, 2012, 12:09:55 AM »

Just a piece of advice!

The gurner Fx are awesome with TFM but for the people like me whose computer struggles to run it all theres a 10km vision version of the long view mod included in the gurner fx.
I recommend this, is great and has less fps hit, works like charm.

https://www.mediafire.com/?27mls4sz9gpat7c  This is the download of the files for the 10 km version, just overwrite the right files.

Cheers!
8) Oooooh nice work thanks!  Lets do a Gurner LITE pack perhaps?  I run a mean Quadcore with a ton of RAM but still struggle in some situations.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #365 on: October 25, 2012, 12:14:25 AM »

Hi, Monty!

Untill now I've been very quiet.

I'm very impressed, looking at the amount of work you put into this monument.

Oh, by the way: everything works, without fail.

I even got the radio to work.....

Thank you!

I'm enjoying myself immensely.

Outstanding work and astounding.

Greetings,
pierre1946
Thanks pierre1946

You were there at the beginning with the first DBW campaigns, so its good this new approach works for you too.  Updating the campaigns, with new skin-packs too, (plus 3 new campaigns) is now my main priority.

I have done very little though, only compiling the work of many great modders with the tools we have available.  I think of TFM as a tribute to them.
 ;D
ATB
Simon(Monty27)

Hawkman

« Reply #366 on: October 25, 2012, 06:48:19 AM »

Hi Monty

I'm downloading this as I write and looking forward to trying this out - this looks to be the best way to add mods, now that they are so many out there and adding different mods can sometimes be so risky, trying to avoid conflicts with other mods and making sure ini & properties file are properly edited.

So, a big thankyou for your work in bringing all those great mods together - and taking the pain out of intalling mods for the rest of us ;D

Hawkers :)

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #367 on: October 25, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »

Hi Monty, I had the 1 - 13 running flawlessly so I thought "what the hell..." and installed the rest one by one, testing inbetween....... and holy crap, it went on without a hitch!!!!!!!!!!!! Only problem is with FPS with the Gurner FX. I had that running with 30 km in my last install (which I had to delete for other reasons) and that ran at 40 - 70 frames so I guess I´ll have to do some tweaking. THX for your efforts to lighten our burdon on installing all therse gooooodies! BTW I use Pablos TM and everything just flows!! (and flyes)
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

slipper

• Modder
« Reply #368 on: October 27, 2012, 05:29:05 AM »

Monty

check your pm's please mate. I have sent you a link.

regards

slipper

dpeters95

• Modder
« Reply #369 on: October 27, 2012, 06:57:20 AM »

Just a piece of advice!

The gurner Fx are awesome with TFM but for the people like me whose computer struggles to run it all theres a 10km vision version of the long view mod included in the gurner fx.
I recommend this, is great and has less fps hit, works like charm.

https://www.mediafire.com/?27mls4sz9gpat7c  This is the download of the files for the 10 km version, just overwrite the right files.

Cheers!
8) Oooooh nice work thanks!  Lets do a Gurner LITE pack perhaps?  I run a mean Quadcore with a ton of RAM but still struggle in some situations.

Monty,
   Just a quick question... With Plutonium Universal Max Effects being loaded in Pack 10, isn't the Gurner's Effects mod loading over the top?  Should it be "either/or" effects package?

Hawkman

« Reply #370 on: October 27, 2012, 08:20:44 AM »

Most impressive!  :) It took a while to activate all the packs in JGSME, but what a great package - I take my hat off to you. :)

One possible suggestion for a future pack:

DixieCapt's excellent South Vietnam 1968 map :)

Many Thanks, Monty :)

Hawkers :)

nuke11

« Reply #371 on: October 27, 2012, 08:28:35 AM »

What do I need to modify in the TFM packs to get this MOD in? JapanCats Bf-109 3D model Improvement MODS Beta v2012.10.21, it says to modify one of PA_Jeronimo fixes, but I don't see them in pack 17, or is it in another pack?

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,29193.0.html

Is this in the TFM packs as well? 250Kg Japanese army bomb https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,17940.0.html

Thank you.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 101   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 27 queries.