Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Death Watch: Microsoft to kill Windows XP in two years  (Read 9743 times)

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
Re: Death Watch: Microsoft to kill Windows XP in two years
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2012, 04:11:14 PM »

All those Microshit bastards want is MORE and More money !  >:(
When is enough money, really enough for them? I mean, Bill Gates is already wiping his ass on the
toilet with 1000 dollar bills and then cleaning his washed hands with 500 euro bills.
Corporate greedy bastard PIGS! that is what they all are.
I Love my Windows-XP and I am keeping him forever. I will never get an update!  :D
But if I do... I am not going to buy it  ;) I rather steal it from Bill Gates, he already has too many
on his hands.

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

Gurner

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 03:03:04 AM »

Yeah, I don't understand what drives people to make more money than they can ever spend.  How do they find time for playing IL-2?

Win7 still kicks XPs arse, though!   :P

MANYSH

• Modder
  • Shit happend !
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 05:59:41 AM »

Nice topic. Microsoft want kill XP because no one who know something about computers will buy Vista or Win 7 that obviously.So they want to force you to do it. I have Vista installed one day, I wasted one whole day for vista,  and I can say it is even worst then Win ME. Windows 7 have for whole month. After 9/11 they decided operating system must be ready for terrorist attack so Folders in your own PC not belong to you :D Even if you admin, you are not admin :D bla bla bla , but they say, you are save !!! and hardware requirements that is a joke ! some people buying laptops with win 7 on board only to to see a fantastic screen saver in DX10  but they can't run game, with quad core CPUs :D some say win 7 not crashing, of course it they wrong , that is why you have quad core CPU to not see it. I don'tt want to offend anyone but for me Win 7 is joke from microsoft. 

After my adventure with Win 7 I decided to go back and Installed win XP on PC but I create different User name, I have no access to some important  folders on my hard drive because Win 7 change permissions in NTFS table I spend two weeks to remove this ''protection'' from my hard drive
After all, I say to my lady ;)
If you see on any of our computers Win 7 and I will be happy, call ambulance it is too late for me

Gurner

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2012, 06:09:04 AM »

I can't agree, 7 isn't perfect but I definitely prefer it to XP.  Expecially as I can have more than 3.2 gb ram, and IL-2 runs a lot more stable on my PC with 7.

Maybe I have been brainwashed by Evil Megalomaniac Bill Gates?   ??? ;D

Verhängnis

• Unofficial Heinkel Fan
  • Modder
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2012, 06:18:25 AM »

Windows7>Windows XP

MANYSH

• Modder
  • Shit happend !
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2012, 06:26:02 AM »

This is just my personal opinion about win 7 Please do not be offended  :-*

I do not need 8gb ram or more  for my video editing, music programs, games, but I am convinced all who have win 7, vista, need more ram to run software because you hardware performance is wasted by operating system. Many people come to me with laptops ask for downgrade to XP after all they can believe how fast can be their laptop...

I will not defend my own experience with win 7 I just don't like it, it is wast of money for me

:-*

Gurner

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2012, 06:49:17 AM »

You won't offend us Manysh, but poor Bill may take your comments personally.   :'(

He's quite sensitive.

;)

Roger Smith

• "Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty" -Big O Boot up message
  • HgZ? He's just another Jason Beck
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2012, 06:51:00 AM »

No one's forcing you to switch to W7, they just don't want to service it anymore. It's no different than Dodge wanting to stop making 1994 Dodge Rams and move on to something else

Verhängnis

• Unofficial Heinkel Fan
  • Modder
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2012, 07:20:29 AM »

^^  ;) It's also the same as that General Dynamics will refuse to manafacture parts for the F-111's anymore, despite that many were still in service with the RAAF, we weren't forced to purchase SuperHornets but it was certainly in our best interest.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 25 queries.