Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dawn Patrol in the Dark Blue World: 1916  (Read 11807 times)

mojojojo

• the only guy who uses the wildcat in multiplayer
Re: Dawn Patrol in the Dark Blue World: 1916
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 05:06:22 PM »

would be fun to have a version of this campaign where you fly as a german. i can modify it pretty easily, so i might do that.

I'm already working on that, so please do not. As you may have seen if you looked at the campaign in the FMB, the German-side missions are already complete except for 2-3 cases. I am doing those now as well as the narration. If you are interested in doing a DBW campaign, please do; we need more. I would be glad to help in any way I could, if needed.
thx for the heads-up.
i7 4790K quad core 4.4GHz/8GB DDR3-1600/ASUS Z87-A/ EVGA GTX 970 4GB/128GB A-Data SSD+1TB HDD/EVGA 650w 80+ gold PSU/ NZXT Source 530 gaming case

flying_dutchman

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2012, 11:11:36 AM »

I have a peculiar problem. When I start the Dawn Patrol I have the planes of mine and the other planes spawning in a horizontal position and rotating slowly either to the left or to the right. When I start the engine the plane tips over. This happens with the other planes of my group. Below there are 2 screenshots to prove my point.

The peculiar spawning of other aircraft of my sortie.

Of my own aircraft (outside view)which meets the same fate as others in the distance after the engine starts.

This peculiar spawning was first encountered after Gallipoli mission was copied. At that time I was facing difficulty in playing that(Gallipoli mission) too but now solved. Earlier the Dawn Patrol use to work fine. Is this has some bearing with the error messages I encountered when I was struggling to run my Gallipoli mission ?

vonofterdingen

• Missioneer
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2012, 09:13:13 PM »

This issue was inadvertently introduced with the Sopwith Camel patch. VPmedia has posted a fix in the DBW 1916 Aircraft topic.

BTW, I am in the process of updating this campaign to  use the new skins. I am also adding the Albatross to the German aircraft in later missions.

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2012, 11:01:38 PM »

Delete the one classfile in the #DBW_1916/AIRCRAFT_Nieuport11_Rework, that is the fix.

flying_dutchman

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2012, 11:33:48 AM »

:-* :-* :-*
Thanks mate
 :-* :-* :-*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 28 queries.