Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Down

Author Topic: IL-2 1946 Plutonium Universal Max Effects for 4.10 - HSFX5 - DBW - UP3 - v2  (Read 134163 times)

macgiver

Re: IL-2 1946 Plutonium Universal Max Effects for 4.10 - HSFX5 - DBW - UP3 - v2
« Reply #288 on: December 31, 2013, 03:06:28 AM »

Had somebody found solution for Plutonium and bay doors in UP?After years of fighting and diving I start in level bombing and I'm used to Plutonium.It's very "hard" to disable it now :( .

Happy New Year :)

misuji

Thanks for this mod?I find everything works OK except the dark black smoke disappears when engine or fuel tank is damaged......instead of  black smoke,pale brown smoke appears even if the fuel tank or engine is on fire.....

santobr

• Modder
  • Senta a Pua!
    • F

It is because this mod was made for realism, there is no Hollywood effects in this mod. ;)

santobr.

Chris28aug

Does anyone know if it Works with 4.12.2 modact?

SAS~HolyGrail

• Modder f*ck*r =)
  • SAS Team
  • A little mod in the making !

Nope , this effects pack have been adapted for IL-2 4.10 version only.
Sure it can work by removing majority of class files more likely all class files included
with this effect pack but then many of the custom effects will not work .
Sorry Chris  :(

~S!~
Dignified silence is worth more than a thousand insults...

Benny

Does anyone know if it Works with 4.12.2 modact?

I got the 4.10 Modact version working perfectly in 4.12 CUP
Bf-109's are incredible.

jwood12345

OK I  MANAGED TO TO FIX A PROBLEM WITH THE FILES STOPPING THE GAME TURNNIN ON THIS NOW WORKS ON #SAS JUST PUT INTO #SAS OR MOD FOLDER YOU NEED MODACT.  8) AND YOU GUYS SAID I COULD NOT READ PEACE OUT BISHES                  https://www.mediafire.com/?uafcn3gu4ebn0q1

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site

jwood, this is the second time now that i ask you nicely to stop posting with caps lock.
secondly -  your attitude seems to be sliding down to the messy end of what is tolerable on these forums.
we aren't your 'bishes'
third - if you link something here, you better say what it is as well. don't just put up links with no description.
if i have to speak to you a third time about anything like this, it will be accompanied with an all-expenses paid holiday, courtesy of SAS
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

Hans-Joachim Marseille

Re: IL-2 1946 Plutonium Universal Max Effects for 4.10 - HSFX5 - DBW - UP3 - v2
« Reply #296 on: February 24, 2018, 07:19:49 AM »

Even with facing the danger of being send to holidays as well  :P I kindly wanna ask that I use this mod in DBW and I realize that all funnel smoke on ships is white. But that is not OK, right!? Can I somehow fix this, is there another mod that would provide dark smoke as well!? Thx in advance.

Edit: I found another FX mod here and tried and the smoke looks more realistic now. So thx in case you wanted to assist  but I was able to help myself. ;)

2nd Edit: I notice when DL the V2 that ingame the folder says V1 - so is that the newer version then!?  o_O
"United we stand against Evil." #FCKPTN. #SlavaUkraini

DaRockwilder1988

I'm also looking for something like this for 4.10.12 for hsfx 7, any suggestion? 

Frankiek

• SAS Team

As mentioned at the top this mod is for 4.10 and won't work in HSFX7 that is 4.12 based

FL2070

• Modder
  • FAC #87

I'm also looking for something like this for 4.10.12 for hsfx 7, any suggestion? 

Install the mod and remove the classfiles (the files with nonsense names like EC12B5DEA23). The effects will be almost exactly the same.
On average, the average average averages, averagely, the average average of all averages.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 26 queries.