Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DBW and campaigns  (Read 1731 times)

4ent

DBW and campaigns
« on: July 28, 2011, 01:42:27 AM »

This is my problem:I can´t fly most stock dgen campaigns because after hit generate button nothing happens.Dgen Error log is always same:Can't parse location file. Line:
Can You help me please?
I have just stock campaigns without any addons and EnJoyr patches.

P.S. Which campaigns from EnJoyr patches works for you in DBW?
      Works BOE and Ostfront in DBW?

Vampire_pilot

Re: DBW and campaigns
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 11:11:38 AM »

all stock campaigns (not any UP2.01 or whatever modded) should basically work.

there may be problems due to some UP3 loadout bugs.
I your case... no idea. looks not DBW related

reinstall the whole DGEN stuff?

4ent

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 03:35:18 AM »

there are no problems In stock 410.1 so i´m going to reinstall whole UP 3 and DBW stuff.

Sharkzz

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 05:36:20 AM »

:-[
~S~
G'day , I have a prob with DBW and campaigns as well, ie: a couple of campaigns which said were fixed for DBW from M42day, "Fighter Boys & battleof brittain and the Malta campaign. I also dnloaded "ikkitosenUP3".OK
IN DBW ikkitosenUP3 works , BUT,  Fighter Boys & battle of brittain and the Malta campaign I gets CTD with the pop up "mod activator has stopped working, windows will now look to find solution etc  etc. does the same when I activate SAS modact 3, they ALL, DO work however, when in UP 3 is activated.I am not sure what's going wrong. I would have figured that if they work in UP 3 they would in DBW.(the notation in M42day says it should) Only the ikkitosenUP3 campaign will start and GO in DBW. The others will load, when I hit fly it runs through the load up but at about 95 -97% I get dropped out and back to the activator. no missing map or texture or anything error messages at all. I have tried the older ModAct as well as the latest Modactivator, I am probaly not doing something easily obvious to others, but I am blind  8) to what it could be. ANY clues would be a little ripper of a help.
regards
Sharkzz
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 11:43:41 AM »

post the links to those campaigns that have trouble, so i can download them. If I can find the problem then I can fix it. If it works in UP3 but not in DBW, then it should not be too hard to find the issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 25 queries.