Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: DBW Mission Pro Combo Discussion & Bugs  (Read 24946 times)

Uufflakke

• Modder
Re: DBW Mission Pro Combo Discussion & Bugs
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012, 06:12:10 AM »

In DBW 1.71  East Africa quick missions do have NWEurope/load.ini in the mis.files
"The Best Things In Live Aren't Things"

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 06:08:24 AM »

While playing the latest BOB campaign by Monty27 I encountered a strange problem with
mission four which would appear to be a fault with MissionPro as when the mission is opened
in FMB it is set ok.  Also with MP de-activated there is no problem.

Player aircraft is a Hawk.

Once you select play this happens.

When you actually get to the mission the Hawks are actually French marked Battles,
however, come out of the mission and start it again and the Hawks are there.

Confused, you bet. ???

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

Pete,
            I don't understand it so clearly. Why don't you post the contents of the .mis file here to understand the situation. The briefing says that the mission originally has a flight of the RAF. But in the 2 Print Screens you post never is selected that flight, so I assume you didn't change anything.

I can figure (I'm not sure, you have to confirm that to me) that you don't have the highest rank possible for that campaign. If you don't and that mission is to fly the first plane and there are no more planes for a lower rank pilot, it will transfer to you to some flight with enough planes (4) to be able to assign you a plane in accordance with your rank.

Give me more details, if not it is impossible to understand what is going on.

Regards,
                     Pablo

Thanks for pointing this out guys - As I state in all new Campaign manuals:

00_PAL-MissionProCombo

This is an excellent mod for players and mission builders alike. However, when playing a scripted
mission campaign, please turn it off by unloading it from JSGME before you launch Il2. This is because
certain scripted mission features can occasionally cause a conflict with 00_PAL-MissionProCombo,
spoiling your campaign experience. To experiment properly with 00_PAL-MissionProCombo, activate it
with JSGME and use the Single Missions folder. All of my campaign missions have a single mission
folder too, so there is plenty of scope there for playing different aircraft.

Thanks for the explanation Pablo, I often like to start a campaign from the lowest rank, see how far I get...

lyteyr

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2012, 07:37:08 PM »

Greetings!

Does anyone know how to change the font color on MissionPro Combo campaign mission briefing?  The  letters are red and I'd like black, if possible.

Thanks,
lyteyr

Semor

• IL2 without Mods is possible,but senseless!
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2012, 08:00:31 PM »

Easy

Open your conf. ini and add these line under [Mods] section at the end of the conf.
(if you dont have a mods section,create one)

PALMODsColor=0

dont forget to save!!

cheers  ;)

lyteyr

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »

Perfect.  Thanks, Semor  :)

Byteherder

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2013, 07:07:43 PM »

Is this normal or is there a problem? Loaded a fresh copy of Il2 1946 from CD and updated w/DBW 1.71 Superpack. Nothing else. Mission Pro Combo works fine in DBW but DBW 1916 craches at 60% loaded. DBW 1916 works fine w/o Mission Pro. Does Mission Pro Combo work w/DBW 1916?

Byteherder

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2013, 11:56:18 PM »

Updated to DBW 1916 2.1 and now it works!

jg1234

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2014, 02:03:23 PM »

Hi Folks,

I scanned this post and had a few questions. I am running DBW 1.71 with no additional mods added. I hope you folks can help me.

My questions are:

1. Is the version of Mission Pro that comes with DBW the latest and greatest version that can be used with DBW 1.71 ?
2. After I move the Mission Pro mod to the right hand side of the screen in the JGSME application do I need to do anything else ?
3. Is there anything else I need to do ? Any files to add or download and install in the QuickPro folder in the Missions folder?

Thanks in advance for any help and also - great job benitomuso.

-jg1234

Sharkzz

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2014, 12:05:45 AM »

G'day All ~s~
He6y PAblo m8, in QMB with MPCombo activated, is there a way to adjust the font  please ? when choosing the maps in QMB a they go up and away through the top of the screen instead of down. I do use the FMB smaller font in JSGME but it doesn't go to QMB map drop up ?down,
I also read somewhere but I have forgotten the post where I have/can change the font size, where I have made a font folder with a file 'arial8' inside and a list of screen resolution numbers  , next to these are single numbers ie:  like 1024 8 etc. is there a way to get the the QMB map list to go down instead of upwards ?
thanks in advance, and all in all mission pro is a great tool and I like it and the work you do very much thanks !.
regards
Sharkzz
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 24 queries.