Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 31   Go Down

Author Topic: DBW Current Build All Bug Reports  (Read 117678 times)

Riptide_One

Re: DBW Current Build All Bug Reports
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2011, 11:39:47 PM »

MR_G,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I am using DBW 1.5. Regarding JSGME mods, I normally use #DBW_AIMod, #DBW_CirXs_POVMOD, #DBW_Forgotten Countries Full, #DBW_FX_Small Collection, #DBW_Jiver67s Total Sound Mod and Mission Pro Combo by PAL. In the \#DBW directory, I normally have the D510 and D570 active.

When I deactived all JSGME mods and the D510/D570 Mods, I found that the gun sight ring does not slow up in either the P-40E or M.

In any case, its a small matter to me. Overall, I am very happy with the way DBW is shaping up.

Cheers,

Riptide

Cloyd

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2011, 06:40:02 AM »

Thanks Boomer

Hawkman

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2011, 08:12:34 AM »

Still seems to be a bug with the Ju87C Naval Stuka - they are all trying to land at the same time on the carrier deck.

You can imagine the mess ;D

Hawkers :)

Far77

« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2011, 11:17:53 AM »

Ar-234c-2 obeys the order "attack!" and start to persuade enemy planes... :)

MR_G

« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2011, 04:38:48 PM »

Possible semi-big problem with the BoF map. With the new load.ini "BoF/ash_load.ini", the map loads fine, and you can build and save missions.

Only problem is....All the old Campaigns use the load ini "ash_BoF/ash_load.ini"
I was going to replay the French BOF Camoaign, but it wouldn't load. I had to go into every mis file in the Campaign that used the BoF map, and change the load.ini.

BaronFel181

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2011, 04:21:25 PM »

Two bugs to report:

1) In a clean DBW 1.5, with and without AI mod, the Tempest FB II has lost the loadout for 8X 60 lb rockets. Tempest IIs did carry that loadout, at least in Indian service. See the pic halfway down the page: http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/IAF/History/Aircraft/Tempest.html.

2) There's something wrong with the damage model for the Yak-9U. Decided to run tests after it seemed that the Yak-9U was near impossible to down during combat. Tested with and without AI mod in a clean DBW 1.5 install. I tested all the Yak-9U variants (Yak-9U, Yak-9U VK-107, Yak-9U Late, Yak-9UT, and Yak-9UT NS-45). I approached friendly Yaks from behind and fired at them with MG-151 and MK-108 cannons.

The Yak-9UT and Yak-9UT NS-45 seem normal. Under fire, wings and tails would come off, holes would show, and the aircraft frequently exploded from repeated cannon hits. However, the Yak-9U, Yak-9U VK-107, and Yak-9U Late only absorb cannon hits (registered by flash) to the fuselage and would show no visual damage. It was noticably harder to score hits, no wings or tails would come off, no holes were visible, and the aircraft never exploded. However, the apparently undamaged aircraft would often crash after absorbing many cannon hits.

rollnloop

« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2011, 04:38:43 PM »

DBW 1.5, U2 serie (all 4 of them)

Compass is wrong, it differs from speedbar 100° or more.

LuseKofte

« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2011, 06:53:41 AM »

DBW 1.5 The reflybutton is placed on Armingspot and bring you to arming, no refly before going to mainside and back on pasific UN navy bomber.
The bombay doors do not keep open after pushing open boombaydoors they close a second later again. It is better that we do not have this option than the way it behave right now. I wonder if it is only me and it cand be a conflicting mod?

dpd1977

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2011, 07:04:58 AM »

DBW 1.5 The reflybutton is placed on Armingspot and bring you to arming, no refly before going to mainside and back on pasific UN navy bomber.
The bombay doors do not keep open after pushing open boombaydoors they close a second later again. It is better that we do not have this option than the way it behave right now. I wonder if it is only me and it cand be a conflicting mod?

I'm getting that refly button one as well, but it happened prior to 1.5 as well.

After finishing a mission, if I click "Refly" (on a DCG for Italy 1943), it brings me to arming instead.  Can't get to "Refly" without going back to Main Menu, opening Pilot career, and selecting the right pilot career.  Then, I can just fly the mission.  It's minor, but annoying. 

DIVEGUY43

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2011, 02:36:20 PM »

Hey guys.One bug i found with the lancaster.When it is being hit with gunfire and starts burning,the fire and smoke trail comes from off the right wing tip and not off the right outer engine.This happens in a clean DBW install with no mods. ;)

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2011, 02:47:05 PM »

That's part of the franken nature of the Lancaster itself, not DBW.

DIVEGUY43

« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2011, 03:54:06 PM »

Gotcha,thanks :)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 31   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 26 queries.