Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Maps not installed...?  (Read 2466 times)

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
Maps not installed...?
« on: June 20, 2011, 06:34:45 AM »

I keep getting the 'map not installed...' error message for the following maps;

ag_uf_Madrid/load_1024.ini
Benghalli/load.ini
dlc_SpainSW/dlc_load.ini
Coral_Islands/load.ini
fly_zo_BOB/fly_zo_normA_load.ini
Slot/load_0144.ini
vkg_El_Alamein/load_Blank_plate.ini
WW1_EnglishChannel/WW1_load.ini
WW1_Somme/WW1_load.ini
mixx_Zapolar/load.ini (tried the /ms_load.ini still no joy?)

Is this to be expected?

Mick

Other than this it works perfectly !!
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

redfox

• Modder
Re: Maps not installed...?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 06:42:31 AM »

I take it that this is in QMB.

If you check the map all.ini or the list of maps in FMB, I'm sure you'll find that these maps are not included in DBW.

Redfox

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 06:48:59 AM »

You are of course dead right RedFox - I checked after posting (not recommended!) and realised these arent in DBW, i'd assumed they were added by default.

OOPS!
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

madcop

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 08:59:25 AM »

You are of course dead right RedFox - I checked after posting (not recommended!) and realised these arent in DBW, i'd assumed they were added by default.

OOPS!

Hey Making , it looks like there is for the time being  a big mess il all these maps , QMB, QMB Pro Combo, QMB Missions etc etc...

The maps from DBW are the sames as in UP3 RC2.
Zapolare, mixx_zapolarye , mixx-zapolare is indeed in the FMB but has been called simplier "NORTH NORWAY 43" ,and in UP2 it was NORTH NORWAY 43 (ZAP).Don't know why they keep changing things but I suppose there must be a good reason.
For now I am growing fed-up with the message "data corrupt " but  I trust Benito-Leone CirX and others to get these problems  fixed in a near future.

Il-2  is growing too big, and I personnaly wished DBW could be parted in different section, like DBW_WEST-DBW_EAST-DBW_PACIFIC and DBW_MTO.

Installs would be lighter ... but as I can't do it myself I have to live with what the dedicated community is offering me. ( I have got ideas , but no petrol ! ).And I have to thank them for that .

Madcop ;D

Salty54

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 11:12:58 AM »

The more I discover about what TD did, the more I think they did not have the IL2 community's interest at heart. Why they did what they did I do not know. I have a perfect 4.09m install that has all the mods I desire and I will fly that for the most part. I have also installed 4.101/UP3.0/DBW in the hope that these issues will be rectified in the future by those a lot smarter and more talented than I.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 24 queries.